RWBY Volume 2, Chapter 4: Painting the Town... | Rooster Teeth

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumbleby will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

Naomi and Rachel from previous volume/chapters will be in this chapter.

In A Alley Way In Vale*

Penny and Ruby were standing around.

Ruby than said "-Penny, I-I don't understand.".

Penny than said "Most girls are born, but I was built. I'm the world's first synthetic person capable of generating aura.".

Penny than looked down.

Penny than sadly said "I'm not real.".

Ruby than looked at Penny's hands, Ruby than closed Penny's hands.

Ruby than said "Of course you are. You think just because you've got nuts and bolts instead of squishy guts makes you any less real than me?".

Penny than said "I don't, um...You're taking this extraordinarily well."

Ruby than said "You're not like those things we saw back there. You've got a heart and a soul, I can feel it.".

Penny than grabbed Ruby's shoulders and said "Oh! Oh Ruby!". 

Penny than hugged Ruby and said "You're the best friend anyone could have!".

Ruby than said "I can see why your father would want to protect such a delicate flower!".

Penny than let Ruby and said "Oh, he's very sweet. My father's the one that built me! I'm sure you would love him!".

Ruby laughed a little and than said "Wow, he built you all by himself?".

Penny than said "Well almost, he had some help from Mr. Ironwood."

Ruby than asked "The general? Wait, is that why the soldiers were after you?".

Penny than said "They like to protect me too!".

Ruby than said "Pfft. They don't think you can protect yourself?".

Penny than said "They're not sure if i'm ready yet. One day, it will be my job to save the world. But I still have a lot to learn. That's why my father let me come to the Vytal festival. I want to see what it's like in the rest of the world, and test myself in the tournament.".

Ruby than asked "Penny, what are you talking about? Save the world from what? We're in a time of peace.".

Penny than tilted her head and said "That's not what Mr. Ironwood said.".

One of The Two Soldiers from a distance far away from Ruby and Penny said "Check down here!".

Penny than said "You have to hide!"

Penny than grabbed Ruby's shoulder and picked Ruby up.

Ruby than yelled "Gah, Penny! What are you doing? You don't have to go with them I can help you.".

Ruby than dropped Ruby in a nearby empty trash can.

Penny than said "It's okay Ruby, they're not bad people. I just don't want you to get in trouble. Just promise me you wont tell anyone about my secret. Okay?".

Ruby while inside the trash can said "I promise.".

Penny than close the lid to the empty trash can.