Chapter 24: Rescue me

Start from the beginning

"Taehyung? Jimin must've sold her to him" Namjoon speaks up slapping his knee. He probably feels guilty for not putting the links together but then again Joon hasn't been in that squad for years, he doesn't really know what they are up to nowadays.

"Yeah they live in that big White House up north but I've got to tell you I've been meeting with Taehyung for years and he never brings one of his girls but with Maze it's like he won't leave her out of his sight" Jackson explains making me sigh even more and think about the worst. What if Taehyung used Maze as his little sex toy and doesn't share her with the others I mean that's good but it's also very very bad.

"Well at least we don't have to worry about tarnishing her purity now" Bambam speaks up making all of us dart our heads in his direction, shocked but not surprised by the words that have just left his mouth.

"Too soon" Chase tells him as he shakes his head in disapproval.

"How do we get her out?" Trent asks as he sips his beer with his legs kicked up. Everyone looks at me for an idea or plan but I can't think right now for some odd reason my mind seems blank.

"Taehyung trust me I've been to the house, there's a dinner this evening because Jin is back in town. I could take her then and say it's for a session-"

"Go to the room near the east wing where the trees are, I'll grab her from the window" Joon cuts Jackson off and adds catching everyone off guard. Should we be alarmed that he knows this information or should just let it slide?

"Joon is there something you want to tell us?" I ask him with one of my eyebrows cocked up and my arms folded across my chest. I'm not saying that I don't trust Joon I'm saying it's a bit suspicious.

"It's a long story for another day" he sighs as he shrugs his shoulders.

"We've got a where and we've got a Who but it's whether I trust you enough to ensure this is not a trap" I speak up and say to Jackson looking deeply into his eyes. I'm praying, hoping that this means that by this evening I'd have Maze warm in my arms and that Jackson isn't playing us.

"Trust me JB"

Maze POV:

Daddy Taehyung doesn't want me getting involved in tonight's affairs which is fair enough since I can't really do anything. He won't let me out of his sight ever since he came back and the girls are starting to notice and trust me they are not too happy about it. I tried telling him that it was better off if he just didn't pay me any attention but he won't listen. He has a mind of his own. He sort of reminds me of JB, how he says one thing but means another. I miss JB, I miss the boys but I'll never see them again.

"What you wearing for tonight's dinner?" Moscow asks me as she looks through her closet with a look of distaste on her face.

"You can borrow some of mine, Daddy Tae brought me a shit load but I don't even feel like wearing them" I offer her making her turn around and face me with her hands firmly in her hips looking as dramatic as usual, I can tell she's about to say some exaggerated shit right now just by looking at her face.

"Me wearing something Daddy Tae brought for you? No thanks I'm not trynna die" she exclaims making me laugh and roll my eyes at her. I get up from my bed and begin to look through all the outfits Daddy Tae got for me trying to see which one I shall wear tonight.

"Are you even allowed to attend this dinner" Paris asks me as she watches me admire myself in the mirror holding up different outfits so I can see which one would suit me the best. I can't even lie I like dressing up even though we are hardly wearing anything I still enjoy choosing outfits and doing my hair and makeup.