There is Finally Peace

Sakura's POV

I wake up with Kakashi's arms around me. I look around and remember I'm not home. I get up and walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth before going to cook breakfast. 

You can tell Kakashi lives alone. He barely has any food in the cupboards. Only milk and eggs in the fridge. He has bread, but it's stale. 

I have an appointment with Tsunade soon so I go and wake up Kakashi.

"Kakashi." I grab his shoulder and shake him but he doesn't move. "Babe wake up. I have to go." Still doesn't move. I roll my eyes and shove him so he's laying on his back. I get on top of him and start kissing his neck. The only way I've found is easiest to wake him up.

"Sakura" He moans as he moves his hands to my waist and opens his eyes to look at me. 

"Babe I have an appointment with Tsunade soon. I have to go." I go to get off him to get dressed but Kakashi grabs my leg and flips me over so he's on top of me.

"How about a quickie baby." He said in his deep 'just woke up' voice. I have about 10 minutes. So what the hell. I start to kiss him while he grinds himself against me. I slide my hand down his chest to pull his boxers off...The we hear a knock on the door.

"Hurry get dressed!" Kakashi yells as I grab my pajamas and run to the bathroom. He puts on some pants and grabs his shirt and puts on his mask as he answers the door.

"Kakashi. Have you seen Sakura? She's not at home." I hear someone say. It's a girl's voice so its either Ino or Tsunade. 

"She has an appointment with you today doesn't she? She should be on her way to your office now." I guess its Tsunade, but why is she here? Shouldn't she be in her office waiting for me? I hear Kakashi close the door and I walked around the corner. Kakashi looks at me and hugs me, putting his hand on the back of my head and the other in the small of my back. 

"You better get going baby." He sighed a bit. You can go out the back door so she doesn't see you." I walk to the back door and open it but pause to leave. 

"When will you tell her about us? I don't want to keep sneaking around." I still need to get my clothes from my house so I'll have to really hurry if I don't want to be late.

"I will, soon. I promise." He smiled and kissed me. I smiled and waved to him as I ran to my house to get dressed. I grab my hospital outfit and throw it on. I run a brush through my hair and put it in a messy bun as I head out the door.

I get to the Hokage office and wait for Tsunade to get there. I've been coming to these 'healing sessions' since I got back to the village but it doesn't seem to be working. I remember bits and pieces of my life before whatever made me lose my memory. I still don't know what happened and no one will tell me. Kakashi gets mad whenever I talk about it. I guess since he's the one who saved me. But saved me from what?

"You ready to get started Sakura?" Tsunade says as she walks into the room and sits at her desk. 

"Of course Lady Tsunade." 

"Let's get started then shall we?" She said as she walks over to me, gesturing for me to sit in front of her. She pulls her chakra to her hand and puts them against my temples. Memories shoot through my head. Playing so vividly then I can't see what's going on. It plays like a movie that's stuck in between two channels. I start to feel a pain in my chest and I put my hand up, telling Tsunade to stop for a break.

"Shizune! Go get some water." 

"Yes. Lady Tsunade." I hear her open the door and run down the hall. I honestly don't want to do this anymore. But if getting my memories back means I don't have to do low level patients anymore and I can be put back onto the emergency staff it's worth it. Shizune comes back with a bottle of water and I take a drink and set it beside me.

"Ok. I'm ready."

Kakashi's POV

I've been waiting around all day. No idea what to do with myself. Tsunade has seen how close Sakura and I have gotten and doesn't want me to leave her in the village alone. I agree, I don't want to leave her side. But I've been waiting to go on some kind of mission. Maybe on a Tuesday where she seems to be the busiest. A small mission. I'll be back before Thursday. After Tsunade is done I'll go and talk to her about it. Keeping it a secret from Sakura for now will be good. If I get the mission I'll tell her before I go.

It's about 12 am. They should probably be done by now. I'll head over to the Hokage office right away.

"What do you mean you want to leave the village?" Tsunade yells and slams her fists on the desk. 

"N-no no that didn't come out right. I meant I want to go on a mission. Just send me on a small one. Please." I'm basically begging her to let me go. I look at her face. she has her hands crossed over her mouth like she always does when she's thinking.

"A two day mission. That's all. I'll watch over Sakura while you're gone. I know about you two." As she said that last sentence I felt the color drain from my face. 

"How did you- I mean who told you-" I started stumbling over my words. Not knowing if its better to deny it or to be upfront and tell her the truth. But I think she saw the fear in my eyes.

"I'm happy for you two. I knew you had a connection as soon as you saw her after the war. Just be good to her. You leave tomorrow morning for your mission. Come by first thing and I'll give you details. It will most likely be escorting a villager to the Land of Fire. I gave Sakura the day off. Got tell her." I smile and run out the door. I'll spend the whole day with Sakura and leave in the morning. But once I get to her house, she isn't there. I search the whole house, so I decide to go to my house to see if she's there.

"Kakashi!" She yells as I open the door. She was putting on her shoes like she was getting ready to leave. "I was looking for you. I though you were here. I broke in to see if you were asleep, I'm sorry." She gets a little red and laughs.

"Sakura. I just got back from Lady Tsunade's office. I got a mission. I leave the village tomorrow morning. I'll be gone for just a few days." I try not to sound too excited. But I'm ecstatic.

"Oh... Is it dangerous?" She looks sad and kind of scared. I walk up to her and put my hand on her face and kiss her gently.

"It's safe, but you don't have to worry. I'll always come home to you." She smiles and throws her arms around my neck and jumps up into my arms. I catch her and hold her up while she kisses me. I walk her to my bed, and lay her down. I get on top of her and start kissing her neck.

"Why don't we finish what we started this morning."