The Inevitable

Kakashi's POV

"Ok. I'll Stay." I said, and as soon as I did she smiled and started to unbutton my pants. I let her not being able to protest anymore. I grab her hair and pull it into a ponytail as I push her head back and forth. She comes up for air, out of breath I push her onto the floor taking off my belt and tying her hands up with it. 

I kiss her neck, down to her collar bone, down to one nipple that I suck into my mouth. I hear her moan as I move to the second while playing with the fist one. Rubbing and squeezing lightly between my fingers. She moaned and I felt her body temperature rise and her breathing get heavier which turned me on even more. I started kissing down her stomach. She knew where I was going but I had no time to play around this time. I licked her nub while my hands still playing with her nipples and I felt her hold her breath.

I took one hand and put two fingers inside her while I licked from my fingers to her nub again. She let out a whimper and took a deep breath. She started bucking her hips letting me lick more of her. I stopped and licked her inner thighs getting a disappointed cry.

"Kakashi, please. I cant stand it. I need you." She begged. I put three fingers inside and she let out a frustrated breath. I unbuttoned my pants with one hand and  kicked them off along with my boxers. I picked her up and put her hands behind my neck. I slammed into her and I let out a low groan of pleasure. I got goosebumps as I felt her walls tightening. 

"Kakashi!" She screamed. I knew she had just cum. But I wasn't done. Still thrusting into her I laid her on the bed and flopped her over so her face was in the blankets. I pulled her hair, making her back bend and I earned another moan. She was so sexy. I couldn't hold this position very long or I was going to finish so I flipped her around and had her sit on top of me.

She sat down and started to ride me slowly. She knew she now had control. She pulled my hair and moaned my name as she threw her head back. I had one hand on her back pulling her closer to me and another hand on her ass, squeezing as she kissed me. I could feel her cum again as her walls tightened and she screamed my name. I couldn't handle it anymore. 

"Sakura. I'm gunna cum." I said through staggered breaths. As soon as I did, she got off and started suckling on my tip as I came. I looked down at her with my cum all over her face. She smiled and took her finger and wiped it off her face while she walked to the bathroom to clean up. 

I sat on the bed and covered myself with the blankets. I told myself I wasn't going to do this. I just can't help it. She just does something to me. I take a deep breath as I fell back on the bed. I hear Sakura come out of the bathroom in panties and a tank top. She takes my breath away every time I see her. I lick my lips thinking about what we just did. It was too amazing to be regretful. 

I grad her waist and pull her onto the bed and get on top of her. I just look into her eyes, trying to find some sign that she loved me. I saw passion. But no love. I can feel my heart break in two. I cant let her see it though. It will only make her feel bad.

"I love you, Sakura." I blurted out. As soon as I said it I regretted it. I should have waited until she was ready. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." I get up and put my legs over the edge of the bed running my hands through my hair. I feel her move and she hugs me from behind. pushing herself into my back. She wraps her hands around my neck, leans in and gives me a kiss on the cheek. 

"I know this must be hard for you Kakashi. But I just want you to know." She took a long pause. I didn't know what she was about to say, but I know it's probably going to just hurt more. "I love you too." She whispered into my ear. I snapped my head up and turned my head to look at her but she had turned over in bed under the covers. I turned around and laid next to her on top of the blankets, my arm around her and my face in her hair. I was so happy I could feel a single tear leave my eye and run into the blanket. 

I stayed up until she fell asleep. I could hear her snoring a little. Her hair is a mess, she's drooling with her mouth open slightly. She was still gorgeous. I just couldn't get over how in love I was with this girl. It amazed me that I could love someone so deeply. It scared me at times. I think about her as I try to fall asleep. But the last time I fell asleep with her here I woke up without her. I can't let that happen again. My heart was torn to shreds every second I was without her. Every thought of what she was going through. The sight of her mangled body laying in my arms gives me nightmares.

I know I don't have work tomorrow. I still need sleep, but I just can't seem to get tired. All I can do is lay awake and worry about if I wake up without her, I might not get as lucky and find her a second time. 

I know it's irrational. I killed Shioko. She's safe now. But I still worry. This is why I didn't want her near me in the first place. It would be better for her not to fall in love with me and I should have tried harder to keep my distance. I just can't seem to stay away from her though. 

"I love you Sakura. So much." I whispered in her ear as I drifted to sleep, holding her tight.