Changing

"what do you mean? What friend?" I laugh trying not to make it sound nervous. 

" You know exactly what I mean. Until he gets here, we're going to finish what you started. Where is Kakashi? Did something happen? Did he not see the signal? 

Shiono pulled me in for a kiss. I put my hands on his chest trying to push him away but his hand was on the back of my head pulling me in as the other hand started to unzip my shorts. I felt the tears well in my eyes as he pushed me down so he was laying on top of him.

Just as he was about to pull down my shorts Kakashi burst in through the window, curling his arm across his neck and pulling him backwards off of me. I ran off the couch into the kitchen to zip up my pants and collect myself. When I came back Kakashi had a Kunai in Shioko's stomach and punching him in the face. Over and over and over. I ran in front of him to make sure Kakashi didn't kill him. I pulled Kakashi off him. His face was something I had never seen. His eyes that are usually kind and calm are now filled with anger. He looked like a different person. 

"Kakashi..." I began going to touch his arm to make sure he was ok.

"DON'T TOUCH ME." He screamed making me take few steps back. I was terrified. He wasn't even Kakashi anymore. He had never yelled at me. I put my hands up as if to surrender. I grabbed the rope from Kakashi's bag and tied up Shioko. He was passed out so he didn't struggle. Kakashi picked him up, threw him over his shoulder and made his way out of the village towards Konoha. I followed, And neither of us said a word. We set up camp, and sat by the fire in silence. I was too scared to speak, and he still had the same look in his eye. I wanted to go home. Sleep in my own bed. This is the first time I wanted to be away from Kakashi. 

A few days have now passed. We are home. Shioko is now in a prison cell being interrogated. I haven't seen Kakashi. I'm not sure if I want to yet. Has his eyes changed yet? Is he mad at me? What did I do wrong? I sit up at night thinking about it. I've barely gotten any sleep. I have my hospital job back. Kakashi doesn't come in anymore. I heard from Naruto that he just ignores his injuries and blames it on his fear of hospitals. But he used to come in for minor cuts and want to come to me personally. I want to know what's wrong.

Kakashi's POV

I yelled at her. We've back in the village for weeks now and I can't get her face out of my head. She was terrified of me. I have never seen her so scared. She has been close to death. She has been up against monsters. But I scared her the most. I want to speak with her. Tell her how sorry I am. I want so badly to apologize. I lay in bed every night thinking about it. Her face. Her Gorgeous face. I think I'm in love with her. Her smile. her laugh. Everything about her and everything she is, is perfect. How am I supposed to apologize?

Flowers are too cliché. She doesn't like chocolate. I'm sure she's too old for one of those stuffed bears. I sit in bed. I sit in bed and think about how I make it up to her. I got it.

I walk into the Yamanaka Flower shop and get 5 pink carnations. I wrote down some notes on 5 post cards and taped a flower to each one going around town and hiding them in places only Sakura would find. The last card I put on her doorstep. I knocked on her door then hid where I could watch her but not get caught. I saw her face light up and smile as she went inside for a minute coming back out in a white, short sleeve dress that was tight against her waist showing of her figure. I watch her pick up the next three cards. When she finds the third I run to the top of the hill to set everything up, knowing it wont take long for her to figure it out.

Sakura's POV

I heard a knock on the door. Expecting it to be Ino looking for a drinking buddy or Sasuke trying to ask me out again, I look out the window by my door seeing who it is. But no one is there. I open the door and look around but it's a ghost town. I go to walk back inside when I see a card with a little flower taped to it. 

"Dear Sakura, go to the place I took you on our very first mission. Another card will be waiting with the next location on it. ~ Kakashi."

I smile and run inside to get dressed. I come out and head to the tree next to Iruka-sensei's house where a lady's cat got suck in a tree. I climbed up to the branch and got the note and another flower. 

"Dear Sakura, You're next card is tied to a stump. We start training again next Monday too.            ~ Kakashi" I'm sure that means the next card is at the training grounds at the stump Naruto got tied to during the bell training. I run to the training grounds. I look around the stump and find the note with another flower.

"Dear Sakura, remember when I took you for Ramen when you passed your jounin exams? That is where your next card will be. ~ Kakashi" I run to the Ramen shop. I looked at the table we sat at. I saw the edge of the card wedged in between the table and the wall. I grab it, and the flower off the table. 

"Dear Sakura, I've drug you all over the city tonight. But the next location I take you to will be your favorite. ~ Kakashi." I know what he's talking about. The hill. Before we went on our last mission I told him the hill was my favorite spot in town. I run up there and sure enough, Kakashi is standing there with one more flower. He hands it to me as he sits on a blanket patting the ground telling me to do the same. I sit and he hands me a wine glass filling it with my favorite wine and pulls a plate of cheese and grapes. We drink our wine and I watched the sunset. But Kakashi never took his eyes off of me.