Chapater 2

Cecilia's POV*

Uzuki came back and we cross the dark street. It was night. The white, blue full circle lighting the dark narrow path that leads to a small village called Celestial. Which is actually my name since I am the "mayor's" daughter but everyone calls me Cecila for short. This village use to be a sacred place where in legend, had a portal hidden in the dark, dangerous cave. Uzuki didn't live here, but was staying over at my house for a few days. Her white hair shining in the blue moon light. Her golden eyes sparkling with a hint of silver. Her "rebellious", or what ever she calls them, fitting her in just the right places. If I was a guy I would probably fall for her. In school I am known as "The Purity Angel" for all my kind actions and words. And Uzuki is known as "The Dark Devil" known for all her little pranks and not giving a shit in class. Both of us have men drooling over us. As me and her walk into my warm mansion I hear my little baby wolf howling in her room. Also known as my little cousin screaming. I walk into her room located on the right of my room and say "what are you screaming about Akahana?" I ask her. "Nothing Cecilia!" She replies as she shakes her dolls saying that she was just playing with them. "Okay what ever" I say walking over to my room where Uzuki was playing on her phone. "What are you doing?" I ask walking to my violet desk. "Just on FaceMovie." She says. "FaceMovie? You mean FaceBook?" I say confused looking at her black phone. "No I mean, FaceMovie! It's where you video chat people! I got the account name of that boy you thought was cute!" She say winking. "All I said was he is cute I don't like him he's a total dis!" I reply laughing. "Well you gotta pay me back because he thinks I'm Interested in him now" she says raising a brow and chuckling a bit. I walk to my bathroom and take off my clothes. I stare at the scars in my back. I was born with them but no one knows what it means or is.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hey! Real Cecilia here! Hope you enjoy! Bye! Wub chu 😍

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️