He takes a deep breath and bows." I apologize Lord Zeref. But it seems that Jackal has disappeared." He says.

Lucy jumps off the table and walks towards the door. She stops and looks back at me. "It seems Jackal wanted to start off the party with a bang. It would be a shame if we didn't join."

I smirk, and get up and walk with her. "Indeed it would."

-Natsu pov-

I open my eye's and see that I'm in the guild. I slowly get up, and notice the blue fir ball at the end of my bed. I carefully slip my legs out from under him, and I stand up. I wobble a little bit, but I manage to catch myself before I fell.

I make my way to the door when I get picked up. I look over my shoulder and see Happy.

"Natsu! You should have woke me up! I could have helped you, you know!" He said.

I chuckle. "Sorry Happy!" I grin.

He smiles back at me, and I open the door. We fly out, "Natsu's awake!" Happy yells.

Everyone starts cheering, and then Mavis walks up to me.

"Natsu. Can you tell me what happened?" She asked.

I nod, and begin to tell her what happened. I almost blushed when I told everyone about the kiss. Happy kept on saying ,' You liiiike her'. But he would chuckle cause he already knows its true.

Mavis closed her eyes, and put her hand on her chin. "That's strange. . . You said that she tasted sweet for a bit, before the sweetness disappeared?"

I nod, and she smiles. " That is good news! I think that the sweetness coming back means-"

*BANG*

The ceiling above us, breaks. And then a person falls through the hole. I smell sulfur and death, and I light my fists on fire. I glare at the blonde haired intruder.

He smirks, and looks around. "This is what were up against? Pfft, this is pathetic. I could take you guys out easily." He says while laughing.

I growl, and roar at him. My fire hits him head on, but it doesn't leave a scratch. He smirks again, and he disappears.

Only to appear behind me, his hand touches my arm. And then his hand makes a explosion. I fly off, and hit the guild wall. A few people start to fight him. And Wendy comes over and helps me.

"Are you okay?" She asks, while healing me.

I grin. "I'm fine! Thanks Wendy!"

I get up and run at him, with my fist in flames. "Chaos Dragon's Iron Fist!" I yell as I hit him.

He flys back, and then stops using his feet. He looks at me and smirks. He is still completely unscathed. "Well looks like your back on you feet. And I will enjoy knocking you back down again." He runs at me.

I run at him, and jump before he can touch me. I light my foot on fire, "Chaos Dragon Talon!"

I hit his back. He stumbles a little bit, and the glares at me. His attitude changes. He charges at me, but then disappears again. I look around, and the look at the guild doors.

"Tsks tsk tsk. Jackal. Did we say that you could have fun?" Zeref says.

Jackal shakes his head. I see Lucy holding Jackal by his neck, his feet above the ground. Zeref is next to her, along with a long black haired guy.

"Then I guess you will be the last one who has fun." Zeref says. Then he snaps his fingers, and Jackal disappeared.

"And now it's time to fight." Lucy said while looking at me.

**Boom. Done. I hope you liked this chapter! And their are more chapters to come. . . I just don't know when imma update.

And remember when I said I had a problem? Well the problem is, is that I have ideas for new story's! Like about 11 new story's, and they aren't all Fairy Tail story's. And I'm not sure if I am going to start writing any of them. And that's cause I wanna finish other story's!

But I have no idea which one to choose. And I want to not be able to worry about them any more. I was thinking about writing the one which has more views, and that would be The Crystal Sacrifice.

But I would like to finish all of them soon. Cause I wanna start writing new story's! And I already have covers for the new story's! Sorry I get really existed when I get a new plot/story idea! And I like some of the covers!

So what I need you guys/girls to do, is kinda just help me choose a book to focus on. Or I'll just take forever to update story's! Cause I know I will get new ideas for story's if I take for ever. And then I won't be able for focus on all of my story's.

Sigh I could go on and on, but I'm cold and I need to sleep. So help me if you want to, or you can let me suffer in my own stupidity of writing so many books at once.

Here are some pics and a gif!

Gildarts thank you for telling Natsu to confess! And I don't know if this is in the manga or not

Gildarts thank you for telling Natsu to confess! And I don't know if this is in the manga or not. I have a sad feeling that it isn't, but I can only hope that it is.

 I have a sad feeling that it isn't, but I can only hope that it is

I can so see that happening! XD
Later ya players.
-Astrid**