The End Of The Rebellion

Few hours later.
Emperor Ezra pov.
My star destroyer was taking us back to coruscant for the rebel leaders execution. I was on my way to talk to the leaders. I came into the cell and saw them being torture by my assassins. How's the prisoners? In pain. Just the way you like it. Sabine said. Good. I want them to be in pain for their last day in this galaxy. Hahahaha.

You may destroy us but their will be always rebellions to challenge your rule. The rebellion will never die. More and more will keep challenging you until your defeated. Mon mothma with hope in her voice. No there will be no rebellions in my galaxy. Because I'm going to show the video of me destroying that planet. They will be scare and no one will ever challenge me, my assassins, and my empire ever again.

Leia you can't let him do this. I'm your father. Bail said. Leia punch him and his cheek started to bleed. You're not my father. I found out that vader was real my father. You was an imposter. She said and punch him again. Hera it's not in your nature to be evil. You hate the empire. Zeb said. Wrong I hated the old empire but once ezra became ruler. I like it. It's a new empire. Hera said and shocking zeb.

Ursa, sabine. You really betray your own clan, your family to join him. Sabine father said. Yes and I have a new family now and that's with my emperor and the other assassins. Ursa said. Yes mother. We were the true mandalorians not clan wren. Sabine said. Yes daughter. You was always my favorite child. I SWEAR BRIGDER!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS TEN FOLD!!! Tristan yelled. I lift my hand shot lightning at him. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! That only a sample of power. I said.

Then my com went off. My lord we have reached coruscant. Good have my shuttle and the prisoners shuttle prepare. Yes emperor. He said and ended the transmission. Then some stromtroops came in. Troopers take these rebel pests to the shuttle. Yes emperor. They grab them and brought them to the ship.

15 minutes later.
We were on coruscant and the location where my once glorious palace stood. This is where you take your last breath. Ketsu are live for the whole entire universe to see? Yes emperor. She said. Good before we do go live. There's one more thing I forgot to tell you guys. What? Zeb ask. You don't know that you had another spy in rinks. What who? Oh bo katan. Bo katan came in and they were shock. Your a traitor too. Mon mothma said.

Oh don't act surprise. You can't trust anyone in the rebellion. You were always beyond to lose. She said. Emperor we're are about to live in 3...2...1 Ketsu said and we went live.

People of the galaxy. This is your emperor speaking. We have found the fugitives rebel leaders. Here right now you see them. These are the people who started the lockdown 3 weeks. They took away your freedom to travel to other worlds. But that comes to an end today. Because once I destroy these rebels. I will take away the law. You may go anywhere as you may wish. But there something I want to show first.

If any new rebellions happen. Then I will destroy the home planet where that rebel came from. And if you don't  believe me then I'll show on this video. The video pulled as the galaxy watch my powers. That what will happen if you define me. Now to  show you another reason. I lifted the rebel in the air and use the nexus power. YOU CAN'T DESTROY US ALL AT ONCE!!! Zeb said. Your wrong but I'm not going to do this galaxy.

Me and assassins are. I infuse them with some of the nexus power. Now we are all powerful. Ready my lady? I ask them. Yes emperor. They stood next to me and we all use the nexus power. Their bodies started to light up. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! They yelled. Say hi to kanan for me. NOW SAY GOODBYE!!! We all yelled and the exploded into yellow smoke. I turn back to camera. That's another thing if you define me. So have a nice day. I said and ended the transmission.

It feels so good to final get rid of those rebel fools. Sabine said. Now the whole universe is your to command emperor. Ahsoka said. No it isn't just mine to command. It's our to command and we can do whatever we want. I like that emperor. Hera said. Me too. Leia said. Then what are we waiting for. Let gets started. I said and we all started laughing.