The Trap Part 2

Tristan pov.
NOW REBEL SHIPS!!! Bo katan yelled. Then the ships and fighters came out of hyperspace and fought the imperial tie fighters that came out of the hangar of the star destroyer. We landed in the hangar and we meet with stromtroops. STOP IN THE NAME OF THE GALAXY EMPIRE!!! The commander yelled. HOW ABOUT YOU DIE IN THE NAME OF MANDALOR. I yelled back and shot him. Then the fighting began. Come on while their busy. We can save the others. Yeah let's go. I said and we ran past the stromtroops.

Unknown pov.
Rebel comman ship.
I went to my room to contact my emperor. He's holo gram pop up. My emperor bo katan is leading a attack group on the star destroyer while rebel ships and fighters are battling the ties. I said. Yes I know. I'm looking at it right now. The trap has already been set. They won't be expecting what's in for them. He said. Yes emperor. I said and ended the transmission.

Star destroyer prison cells
Bo katan pov.
We reach the prison cells and shot some stormtroopers along the way. Let's check the cells. I said. We started checking the cells but no one was in them. This make no sense! Where are they? Wait let's check the last two. Tristan said. We check the one on the left and open it. Inside we saw ursa. She was cuff to the walls. MOTHER!!! Tristan yelled.

He ran to her to see if she was ok. Tristan... She said weakly. Don't worry mother you're safe now. I'll check the other. Before I could. Ursa stop me. Bo, tristan there's something I have to tell you. What is it mother? I... I... Come on mother spit it. I can't... I can't believe that you two are such fools. She said with a evil grin.

Before I could react. The other cell open and I was push in. Your right they are fools. Someone said. I look up and saw two mandalorians in black armor. You must be they mandalorian assassins I heard so much about. I said. Yes we and ursa wren are emperor brigder's assassins with two others. The other one said. What you done to my mother? YOU MONSTERS!!! Tristan yelled.

Now tristan that not how you talk to a family member. Ursa said. What are talking about? Show him. The one the left pulled off her helmet and it was sabine. Sabine your alive? Yes dear bother but you won't be. She and pulled out her blasters and was about to shoot but I kick it out to her hand.

TRISTAN GET OUT OF HERE!!! I WILL DEAL WITH THEM!!! I yelled!!! But... I SAID NOW!!! I push both of them out of the way and he ran out. Before he did ursa shot him in the arm but he kept going. Then sabine and the other mandaloraian knock my blasters out of my hands and grab my arms.

Ursa grab my shoulders and brought me on my knees. LET'S ME GO!!! But why bo katan I would like to have a talk with you. Someone said and I look into the other cell. It was the emperor himself.

Emperor Ezra pov.
I walk to her and said her. I would like you to join me. Never. She said. Wrong choice. You should have said yes. That what's we all said but we realize it feel good to be bad. Sabine said. If you won't join us. I have no choice. I put my hand in front of her face and she started yelling no.