Nexus Power

Emperor Palace
Emperor Ezra pov.
I say you already run into more trouble than you could ever imagine. I said and actvied my lightsaber. Ezra it's been awhile. Zeb said. Yes zeb it has been awhile since we seen each other. Only this time things have changed. Oh what? You becoming in power. Destroying the entire galaxy with your rule. I thought you care about freedom but it look like I was wrong.

Oh don't worry the galaxy will be free. Free from you rebels once your all destroyed. ENOUGH TALK!!! FIRE ON HIM!!! Tristan yelled as the mandalorian warriors and rebel troops fire at me. The lasers were heading right towards me and going to hit until I put his hand up and stop the lasers. What??? How did you do that? It's one of my many abilities. I only using a little bit of my power. And now watch this.

I started moving them in the opposite direction. Bye-bye. I pointed my finger and the laser were fired back at them. HIT THE DECK!!! Zeb yelled and they got down. Some mandalorians and rebels got hit in their heads. Killing them on impact. No that's impossible. Kanan said. That's not all kanan. Watch what I'm going to do to you.

I started to lift him into the air and use a new power I gained. His body started to light up. What are you doing to me? Turn you into a bomb. I said as I and my assistant started laughing. NO....EZRA....YOU HAVE TO....STOP THIS!!! No your time in this galaxy is over. NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Then kanan blew up into a big golden ball of energy and smoke.

Zeb pov.
NO KANAN!!! I yelled. Ah that felt good to get rid of that dead weight. Ezra said. What how could you say that. He was your master. Maybe so but not anymore. You want to know how I destroy him? How? I use the nexus power. The what? Tristan ask. The nexus power. It's from the planet nexus you fools invaded a mouth ago.

After you left. My mining company resumed and found the nexus crystal a few weeks later. They couldn't touch it. So they calling me. I arrive and touch the crystal. Once I touch it. I was fill with it's power. Power that you couldn't even imagine. Now I am the most powerful being in the whole universe. And I also gave a sample of my power to my assassins. So no one can stop us especially me.

OH YEAH EXCEPT THIS!!! TRISTAN NOW!!! I yelled and he put of a button and press it. Then the 2 explosion went off. It's only a matter of time before this blows up. EVERYONE RUN TO THE WINDOW!!! STOP THEM!!! Ezra yelled. We ran to the window while also being shot at. SHOOT THE GLASS!!! We shot the glass on the window and jump out. Luckily our shuttle was waiting for us and we landed on it.

We got in and told the pilots to take off. As we were leaving. The last of the bombs blew up. Destroying the entire palace. Pilot gets us out of here. Tristan said as we went into hyperspace. At least ezra and his assassins are dead.

Emperor Ezra pov.
My palace was destroyed. Luckily me, ahsoka, and leia make a force field around us and the others expect the stromtroops. We let the force field down and look at the rumble of my once glorious palace. Look at this destruction. The rebellion will pay dearly my emperor. Sabine said. Not only that. We'll show them no marcy. Ketsu said. I will cut them piece by piece. Ahsoka said. What do we do emperor? Leia ask.

I turn around and saw the anger in their eyes. What the rebellion as done is unforgivable. Hera I want you to call all imperial officials and admirals and tell them to lock down all planet's and sent probes to all known base locations that aren't imperial. This galaxy is under full lock down until further notice. Yes emperor. Emperor should we contact the spy and see where they are? Ursa ask. No let them have this victory. We'll attack them but not now.

I have something much bigger for them that won't be able to stop and die a horrible death then you can ever imagine.