stuff they buy you from there! also not everyone bought things from gucci!

joonie:

price : $1,290 (not sure after tax)

jimin:

if your confused, it's a bracelet with a hole for your fingerprice : $1,390

price : $1,390

tae:

tae got two for you two to match :) price : $470, together : $940

price : $470, together : $940

back to story
"aishh!!! guys!! i'm literally fine not getting anything from the expensive area of these shops!!" i say as i hold some of my gifts and put on the necklace with tae. and put on the bracelet that jimin got me, struggling a little.
"ahh!! it's alright y/n!!" joon jimin and tae said
"okay at least let me buy everyone lunch, it's almost 1pm" i say as we walk to the food court area. we pick a spot and we eat for awhile chatting, we ordered a area in the back for celebrity's. i finally take off my mask and breath, so do the rest, we order food and start eating.
"so how is everyone? don't tell me your over working or anything." i say giving everyone but joon a mother look. (y'all know the one, yk the one where when your getting scolded or getting asked a serious question.)
they all start talking. jhope was first
"well i've been doing fine, and the only person who's been close to over working is jimin." he says a little scared of the look. i quickly dart my vision to jimin.
"jimin!!" i say slapping his head a little. the rest giggle a little at how i'm actually like a mother.
"i just want nothing but they best for army!!"he says as he continues eating, i sigh and start overthinking.
"if you get sick i'm the one that's gonna. take care of you park jimin!" i say as i sip my drink, he looks up and sighs,
"i'm not the only one close to over working, so is joon!" he says, i dart my vision over and he looks down
"namjoon!!" is say and hit the back of his head too
"you told me you look sick because of a cold! i cant take care of two sick propel! near me and jin's birthday!"i say as i sigh and finish eating and go to the till pulling my mask up paying fully and leaving a good tip. i walk back and we sit, i start overthinking more. joon notices. i sigh as he puts his hand on my knee.
"who else is over working?" i say quietly and softly. they all look down
"jin." tae finally,
"who else? i know it's just not you three" i say as i rub my forehead.
"yoongi-hyung" jungkook says
"you know, if you over work yourself too hard you can land yourself in the hospital! the fans will be worried till death! i know you want to satisfy your fans but they understand if you need to slow down for your health!" i say as i finish my drink and move joon's hand off my knee and get up pulling my mask up.
"we're sorry.." they all say.
"forget it, let's just go, it's alright. it's getting late and i know you guys have practice tonight and we still have shopping to do." i say running my hands through my hair. stressed. joon notices. as the rest of the boys finish the last couple bits joon pulls me away into the bathroom hallway.
he hugs me, i sigh and start crying.
"y/n.." he says, i look up at him and sigh
"i love you so so so much. and you mean so so much to me and i don't know what i'd do with myself if i lost you or didn't have you in the first place. and i love you so much and i just want you to be happy and something else is bugging you and i understand if you don't want to tell me yet but i still hate seeing you deep down hurt and i just push on and forget. i love you so so much y/n" he says and he runs his hand on my arm. i sigh and rub my tears away
"joon i love you," i say and his his jawline and we walk back. they finally finish eating and pull up their masks.
"i already paid, where to next?" i say as joon grabs my hand again.
"firstly, were so so sorry y/n, we never purposely over worked.." jin says and joon and yoongi nod. i sigh
"we'll talk more later, let's just shop!"i say happily.

————————-
i hope you guys like it!!
i might make a part 2? of just their day and the conversation they'll have about overworking and y/n and joon's conversation about her parents? not sure! let me know!

~sara 🌙