namjoon 🌙

fluff

side note: this will be long because why not :)

prompt - he notices your sad and more down when you and the group hang out and go shopping so he pulls you away from away from the group and hugs you tight and tells you how much you mean to him :)

your pov
i got a text from namjoon telling me that he wanted to bring me and the boys out shopping because it's getting close to me and jin's birthday (just imagine hehe). so i was reluctant at first, mostly because i had a lot going on with my family. with my parents arguing and tempting to get a divorce. but i haven't told namjoon yet, mostly because i knew he wouldn't want me going to work and he'd fly me out to go help them. but i didn't wanna intrude on my parents arguing. so i kept it to myself, but it was a lot, and at the moment i'm dealing a lot with self confidence and self love issues and i couldn't bring that up either because he'd end up spoiling me and telling the boys and they'd spoil the shit out of me too and i hate being spoiled sksk. anyway he finally convinced me to go so i got dressed in leggings and namjoon's hoodie he gave me awhile back. i still was ready about 20 minutes early so i ordered a tea and or coffee (your choice) and had it delivered to my apartment and as soon as the tea and or coffee came joon came a couple minutes later and he buzzed my intercom and i was getting my converse and or vans on. i texted i'll be down in a second and i grabbed my book and bag and headed down. i kicked my door and got into joon's car.
"hey love" he said as i closed the door and rolled down the window a little.
"hey sweetheart, how are you? did you sleep well last night? have you ate yet today? how was practice this morning? please tell me you didn't over work yourself again"i said, seeing that he looks a little sick.
"i'm fine, i slept well, and jimin made a big breakfast for all of us so i'm pretty full still, it took me awhile because i wasn't with you, practice went well, we watched a movie because jin wanted to take a break so we just put on a random movie, and no no i'm just catching a small cold i'm fine" he said smiling. i giggled as i saw he looked really happy. he decided to stay with the boys last night since it was rolling up to jin's birthday so he stayed at the dorm.
"but enough about me, how are you? did you sleep well too? how are you parents? you mentioned that they're a little rough at the moment. did you eat yet today? how are you siblings?" he asked while he started driving and he put his hand on mine. i smiled.
"i'm good, and it took me longer then usual to sleep because you weren't there other then that i slept pretty okay, my parents are.. okay, and i had a small ish breakfast but it is only 11am and i only woke up around nine, and my siblings are doing fantastic! they were planning to come here and visit for a week" i said smiling more. we stopped at a red light and he noticed i had a book with me.
"ohhhh! what book is that?" he asked excitedly
i giggled, "it's b/n (book name) i was gonna finish it and give it to you afterwards. i know you haven't had time to go to the book shop so i bought a new one and decided to read it myself ahah" i laughed and he looked over and stared at me for a moment and smiled
"you're gorgeous y/n.." he said.
i blushed "and you're extremely handsome joonie" i booped him nose and the light turned green and we drove
it was a good 30 minutes to the mall so i looked over.
"would you like me to read to you? it's a long ride." i said as i grabbed the book from on top of my bag. he laughed excitedly
"yes, please" he said as he moved his hand from mine to my thigh.
i started reading from page one.

time skip brought to you by yoongi's nose scrunch :)

your pov
we got to the mall and i left the book on the car and got out.
he got out and locked the door.
"what are we even getting here? are the boys here?"i asked as he grabbed my hand.
"we're shopping here for you and jin because both your birthdays are coming up, anddd the boys are coming in about an hour so i wanted to come early and get you a couple things so they others don't complain because i'm taking too long" he laughed and we started walking.
"joonieeee you know i hate people buying things for me.. birthday or nottt" i say pouting a little as we walk, he giggles
"you're my girlfriend and it's almost your birthday i'm gonna spoil you whether you like it or nottt love" he says as we walk into the mall. i roll my eyes jokingly. he brought me to a couple stores buying small things here and there. he seen the expensive side of the mall and dragged me there pulling up his mask a little and i did the same trying our best not to get noticed,
"joonie... noo you know i hate you buying me expensive thingssss" i say groaning and he pulls me into an expensive clothes store
"aishhh shush" he says looking around.
i rolled my eyes jokingly again and he found a hoodie like the one he always wears in a different color and grabbed it in his size knowing i only wear his hoodies.
"do like this one? we can share ittt" he says showing me
i smiled, "it's okay, i can just take the one you have in the other color"i say putting it back
he smiles and gets a text from jhope
he reads it and nods a little
"there coming in a couple minutes, tae wanted to come early so he can do more shopping before we do other things like the carnival" he says while grabbing my hand and smiling
i nod, i missed the boys, it's been a good week or two since i've seen everyone, i didn't wanna go to their sleep over because i know they miss their brother time so i made joon go.
we made it to the entrance where they just walked in.
"y/nnn!!!!" they all said and ran over
i hugged jin first
"how does it feel to be younger then me!!" he says as he pinches my cheeks and spins in the air
"aishh! it's only by a week!!" i say ruffling his hair a little, he giggled and pulls up his mask a little. i hug jimin next
"jiminnnn!!! i missed youuu!! it's been too long same with the rest." i say as i hug him tighter and let go.
"i missed you too y/n!!" he smiles and pulls back up his mask. i hug jhope next
"my hope!!!!" i say as i hug him tightly
"y/n/n!!!" (your nickname) he hugs back
i hug tae next
"taetae!!!" i say and hug him tightly
"y/n/n!!!" hugging back. i hug jungkook next
"my kookie!!!" i say and hug him tightly,
"aishh! y/n/n i told you not to call me that!!" he said hugging me
"ahh! we all know you love itttt" i say and hug yoongi next
"my grandpa!!! do i need to say it louder?" i say as i walk over. *gummy smile*
"aishh! i also told you not to call me thattt" he says wrapping his arms around me, i hug him tightly.
"aishh! let's goo too emotional" yoongi says letting go and pulling up his mask a little and i do the same walking over to joonie.
"ahhh!! where to first?" i say as i grab joonie's hand smile fading down to a unamused look. i hate shopping and i get anxiety attacks often so i always shop online. but i like going places with they boys, they calm me down a lot and know how to make something i hate into something i enjoy doing with them.
"gucci!! i wanna buy y/n and jin something" jimin says
"aishh! nooo you guys!! you know i hate expensive things bought for me!! i can buy it myself!!" i say as i roll my eyes jokingly.
"ahh! it's fine!! our birthday is soon anyway!! just please!!" jin says
i giggle
"fine!! nothing too pricey!" i say as we walk into gucci.