Chapter 28 ✔️

*Taehyung's P.O.V.*

I woke up before she did and did some thinking. My eyes saddened at what I had witnessed last night.

While we were, doing it, I examined her body and saw bruises and scars all over her. I knew that she was hurting but she wanted it so I obliged. But the fact that she felt comfortable enough to willingly and freely take off her clothes in front of me without giving her appearance a second thought, truly made me realize just how much she trusts and loves me. And how much I love her. God I love her so much. And I missed her embrace which I'm happily in right now in bed.

I looked at her face while she was sleeping. Her cheek was slightly puffed out from her leaning her face on my chest. She's so adorable. I poked her nose gently and smiled to myself when she hugged me tighter. It felt good to know that I made her feel safe. And that wasn't going to change any time soon.

We stayed like that for a while until I felt her stir under me. She fluttered her eyes open and looked into mine. She smiled. "Good morning.."

"Good morning.." I responded giving her a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Was I too rough last night?"

Her eyes widened at my question and her face went red. She buried her face in the crook of my neck hiding.

I chuckled. "You don't have to be embarrassed.. But I'll stop talking about it under one condition."

She looked up from her hiding spot, face still tinted pink, and nodded.

I smiled. "Mm kiss me."

Her eyes narrowed as she leaned in to kiss my cheek. I faked being offended and scoffed.

She just giggled and kissed my lips. It was a short one but more than good enough for me. Anything from her is more than good enough. She turned the other way, breaking our embrace, and got her phone. Her eyes widened when she saw a voicemail from Dara. I rolled over to see what was happening and she played the message.

"Hey Y/n.. Sorry I got a little.. Caught up.. With some things so I won't be able to see you for a while. Don't worry I'm perfectly fine! *Quiet sniff* Take care!"

She replayed it again and we could hear the sadness in her voice. Y/n shook her head. "Something isn't right. I know it."

I nodded. "What do you think we should do? We don't know where she is.."

She sighed. "I can always track down her whereabouts from her phone.. But I don't have the technology for that.."

I smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry. I know someone who does!"

She looked at me. "Oh..? Who?"

"My father.. He's a policeman. Chief actually." I smiled proudly at the last part.

Y/n's eyes flashed with recognition. "You mean Mr. Kim is your father? No wonder he looked so familiar!"

I just chuckled. We got out of bed and took a shower. Not together sadly.. I asked but she refused. Silly girl. And we got dressed for the day. Making our way (*Downtown*) down the stairs, I held onto Y/n's waist making sure she wouldn't fall. She has been walking slowly and I wasn't pestering her about it considering it was partially my fault.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

She didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around my own waist when we got to the bottom of the stairs. She happily snuggled against me and I didn't protest. I love being with her. And now she lives with me so I'll get this opportunity everyday. Well, maybe not everyday...

As soon as we got to the kitchen, she removed herself from me and speed walked to the refrigerator. Opening it, she grabbed eggs, milk, and going to the pantry, she grabbed flour, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. She went to the other cabinets and grabbed bowls, pans, and cutlery. She laid it all out on the table, wrapping a white apron around her skinny waist that she found in the closet, and tied her hair into a loose messy bun. As if she's been doing this for years, which she has. I was shocked by how fast she found everything but I again didn't protest. But I wanted to make it seem like I did.

"Do you need help? You don't have to make breakfast if you don't-"

"I want to. For you." She smiled putting the ingredients for pancakes together.

(I don't even know if those were the right ingredients but whatever)

I watched her work, mesmerized. How could she be so happy and strong after what she had just been through? How does she possibly have the strength to cook a meal after that's what she's been forced to do all this time? How is she still genuinely smiling and living on as if she wasn't a slave for the past 2 years? I was shocked and amazed by her selflessness and love she was putting into her actions. So, I went behind her and hugged her. Leaning my head on her shoulder and closing my eyes.

"I love you Y/n.."

"I love you too Taehyung.."

A/N: Mini chapter with minor fluff for y'all! By the way, most of the chapters are unedited so I apologize for any errors. I hope you liked it! To be continued my loves.
- Grace