Chapter 23 ✔️

*Normal P.O.V.*

Mr. Kim eventually dropped me off at the hospital and even helped me get into my room. I was so thankful that he was being so kind to me. I thanked him and he left.

Sighing, I looked over at the IV in my arms.

Ew.

I hate IVs. They look and feel disgusting. But I didn't focus on that long when I saw a phone on the wall on the other side of the room. I quickly pressed the nurse button. Minutes later, a nurse came rushing in asking me many questions.

"Don't worry.. I'm ok.. I was just wondering if I could use that phone over there?" I asked pointing to it.

She sighed in relief and went over to it. "What's the number?"

"*** *** ****. (Dara's number)"

She dialed it and gave you the phone.

*Ring.. Ring.. Ring.. Ri-*

D- Hello?
(I started to tear up just hearing her voice.. It's been so long..)
D- Hellooo??
Y- Dara..
D- Who is this??
Y- *Sniff* *Chuckle* You can't even remember your own sisters voice?
D- .....
Y- .....
D- Y/N?!?!?
Y- Yea... (I barely whispered as I was so relieved..)
D- OH MY GOD Y/N I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS I MISSED YOU SO MUCH I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M TALKING TO YOU RIGHT NOW WHAT HAPPENED WHAT DID JAE DO TO YOU TELL ME EVERYTHING ARE YOU OK DO YOU NEED HELP HOW DID YOU GET A PHONE IS HE WITH YOU JAE I SWEAR TO GOD-
Y- Dara.
D- .... Yes?
Y- Can you come? I'd rather tell you in person..
D- Oh my god Y/n of course I'll come I'm taking the next plane.. Your still in Seoul right? (She was now stuffy from crying..)
Y- Yea I am..
D- Oh my god Y/n you have no idea how good it is to hear your voice..
Y- I love you Dara..
D- I love you too Y/n..

*Mr. Kim's P.O.V. While you are still in the hospital*

As I was driving home, my shift being over, I couldn't get my mind off of that Y/n girl. Her situation was really messed up and I couldn't help but want to help her more. But I knew I shouldn't get involved.

I parked in my garage and went inside being greeted by my son and his 6 friends. They had a 2 week break from work and I'm letting them stay at my place.

"Hey dad!" Taehyung yelled from the kitchen.

"Hello my son..!" I said trying to look happy but ended up completely making a fool out of myself.

"Uh... What's wrong?" Taehyung almost laughed at my rarely stressed self.

He stopped what he was doing and called everybody in the kitchen to eat.

"So.. What's wrong?" He asked again. As everybody ate, they all would glance at me once in a while waiting for my answer.

"Well... Are you sure you guys want to hear it? It's kinda messed up and super depressing.. I wouldn't want to ruin the mood.." I said taking a bite of rice really quickly.

Taehyung just shook his head. "It's ok dad you can tell us anything!"

I have him a weak smile. "So.. A girl came running in the office today. She looked awful. She had tons of scars, marks, bruises, she was slightly limping, she looked very pale and under weight, and she was very out of breath. She came in and told the woman at the desk that she had just come from a 2 year abusive relationship. She said she finally escaped from him today. She had an USB that was filled with horrible things regarding her abuser. I mean it was really bad. He was later arrested for murder, attempted murder, theft, abusing, rape, and much more. But what really broke my heart was the girl. She was so hurt. She met him when she was 17. 17 guys. She's had to suffer from him for years. He left in the middle but came back. Can you imagine what she had to live through? I was going through the files. And one of the sections was of everything he did to her. He would constantly hit her, beating her. He would force it on her and abuse her doing so. He'd have her do everything around the house. Barley letting her eat. And she couldn't get out of the house. She couldn't contact anyone. I just can't believe that someone would have to go through something like that. It really shows just how horrible this world really is. At least the people in it. And I can't stop thinking about her. She's too young for this. She's in the hospital right now.. I just hope she's ok.." I finished in tears. I didn't even care. I know I'm supposed to be the strong one here, being the dad and all. But they all know that I'm a crybaby.

Everyone just stared at me with wide eyes and open mouths.

*Taehyung's P.O.V.*

I've never seen my dad this broken. But one thing wouldn't stop coming into my head as I hugged my dad attempting to comfort him.

Everything he said... Sounded like..

Y/n.

And I had a bad feeling that everyone else was thinking the same thing but I had to ask him to make sure.

"Dad... What was her name..?"

"*Sniff* Her n-name w-was Y-Y/n.."

My breathing stopped. It really was her. I... I didn't realize just how bad it was. She'll never forgive me.. I'll never forgive me.. But she told me-... No... Jae must've made her say that.. She loved me.. I saw it in her eyes.. Her beautiful eyes...

I started to cry along with my father as I was figuring out what to say to her when I would go to the hospital later..

A/N: Unedited!! Also, DRAMA LIKE WTC! Ok jk. Maybe. Idk. Hope you liked it. You will be seeing Taehyung next chapter. Get ready for some quality time with your one and only love. To be continued my loves.
- Grace