Chapter 20 ✔️

WARNING: VERY TRIGGERING CHAPTER I DO NOT RECOMMEND IF YOU ARE EXTREMELY SENSITIVE TO ABUSE, RAPE OR SUICIDAL  TOPICS!

*Normal P.O.V.*

Your fluttered my eyes open and you saw that you were in a bed. It wasn't your bed.. Then, it all came rushing back. Everything that had happened in the last hour or so. Jae obviously didn't do a great job at knocking you out, since you woke up the same day..

You wondered if Dara was safe... Sighing you were going to get up but you were stopped by a sharp pain gushing through your wrists and ankles. He handcuffed you to the bed.

You rejected the tears that threatened to fall down your face. You couldn't let Jae see you not strong. You had to be strong.

"Trying to get away I see?" Jae chuckled.

You scoffed. "You left for 2 years!! Where did you even go! And why did you come back!"

He slapped you. Pain shot through your probably now red cheek. Your hand instinctively tried to go to your face but now you just looked like an idiot.

He chuckled. "I had some business. I came back because I needed to get you."

"Where are we?" You asked looking around.

"My place. But that doesn't matter. What does matter, is that we need to get that Taehyung out of the picture." He said seriously.

You can't let anything happen to Taehyung, so cutting him off was probably for the best...

You sighed. "How..?"

He smirked. "We'll wait for him to call you and then you can just tell him why you can't be with him. Simple."

Yea sure.. Simple.. You don't want to leave Taehyung.. He's made you so happy.. But he doesn't deserve this..

You nodded and felt a single tear roll down your face. You wanted so badly to wipe it but you couldn't..

(STOP HERE IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE AND LOOK FOR THE NEXT SET OF BOLD WORDS TO CONTINUE)

Suddenly, Jae came to the bed and hovered his body over yours. He licked the tear rolling down your face away and smirked in your face. You were disgusted. You turned your face so you weren't looking at his. But he harshly grabbed your chin making you look at him.

"Look at me!" He slapped you again.

He started kissing your neck with sloppy open kisses. You couldn't stand the feeling. You thought you'd never have to be with him again.. But you were wrong.

After leaving painful red and purple markings on your neck and chest, he eventually found his way to your lips. He forced his tongue inside your mouth as you refused to kiss him back. He roughly grabbed the back of your neck causing you to unintentionally kiss him back. You could feel his smirk on your lips. You immediately stopped kissing him as soon as you realized what he did. But he soon noticed your lack of effort and growled. Baking away and slapping you again, he started ripping your shirt into pieces. You knew where this was going and you couldn't help but let a couple more tears fall.

After successfully yet sloppily removing your shirt, he quickly unclipped your bra and threw it somewhere in the room. He turned back towards you and took his own shirt off revealing his slightly toned chest. He wasn't fat, but he didn't have abs. You probably would've enjoyed this if it wasn't the same man who constantly beat you and forced this on you.

"Get off me Jae!!" You yelled and tried to move but it was no use.

*Slap*

You noticed that this was his favorite way of shutting you up.

He ripped your shorts off in a second. (Great thinking Y/n. Shorts are perfect. Sarcasm much intended.) And started for your panties but looked at your face first.

He chuckled. "We haven't done this in a while Y/n.. I've missed you.."

"Don't 'I've missed you' you pervert! Let me go! I'll do whatever you want but don't do this.." You spat through gritted teeth.

He grabbed your face with his dirty hands so you would look in his eyes. "I can do whatever I want to you. You have no say. So shut up before I make things worse."

You closed your eyes in defeat. He was right. You couldn't do anything. You were handcuffed from your arms to your ankles. You were so weak. So.. Venerable. You hated yourself for getting here. It wasn't your fault but you still could've done something.

(I feel like this is a good spot to start again.)

And now Taehyung probably hates you.. You told him the worst possible lie you could think of.. To keep him safe. Jae was a dangerous man, he had people everywhere you could think of. But when he left, you thought you were safe from him. But when he came back... You couldn't let the people you cared about get hurt. So you lied.

You wondered what would happen if while he wasn't looking, you killed yourself. I mean, it's so easy to do such a thing. Then you wouldn't have to worry about people hating you. Abusing you. But then you thought in their point of view. They'd all blame themselves or some shit. Jae would just find another girl to mentally and physically brake. Mr. Chen would probably turn depressed. No one would care for your cat.. You couldn't let these things happen. So you're deciding to stay with Jae. Your staying with him so he can't hurt anyone else. He can't hurt anyone else. You couldn't stand him, but it was the only way.

2 Years later...

A/N: Yes I am going there. I hope this chapter wasn't too much, and really explained Y/n's feelings. Don't worry Luka will be ok! Stay tuned for the futureeee. To be continued my loves.
- Grace