Chapter 9 ✔️

Y-"Dara..?"
D-"What do you want."
Y-"How are you?"
D-*Sigh*"I'm fine. Now what do you want"
Y-"Oh right.. I just thought you should know that your favorite band is here in Korea.."
D-"NO WAY REALLY?!?"
Y-"Yup! And if you really want to see them you can stay with me!"
D-"THAT WOULD B-....Wait..Why are you being to nice to me?"
Y-*Sigh*"I just thought that we should put our differences aside and become real sisters.." (#Actingskills )
D-"Hmm... I'm getting on a plane tomorrow. I'll tell you the details later."
Y-"B-"

*End of conversation*

You scoffed. "She didn't even let me say bye.."

Mr. Chen laughed.

"Hey!" You said playfully hitting his arm.

"Sorry sorry.. This will work Y/n.. Keep an eye on her and when Jae comes.. Reject him. Reject him and keep your sister safe. But don't tell him your sister is here. If he knows it will only make things harder for us." He said seriously.

You nodded. "I'm getting tired... I'll see you tomorrow Mr. Chen. Goodnight."

"Goodnight my strong Y/n.." Mr. Chen said hugging you.

As you went out of the room you bumped into John who seemed to be eavesdropping.

"Ooh I'm sorry!" You said pushing yourself away.

"Y/n.." John said pulling you back.

Your faces were now very close to each other and you would feel his hot breath on your cheeks.

"What are y-" You tried to talk but he shushed you.

"Y/n. Don't move." He whispered.

You don't know why but you didn't move. You were kind of scared of what he might do if you did.

Suddenly, his lips were on yours. He was kissing you.

You didn't move but he kept kissing you. He was basically making out with you but you weren't moving.

What is he doing?? This is so weird I need to get out of this..

"John stop." You said pushing him away.

He was shocked that you were rejecting him. But then he remembered Taehyung.

He sighed. "You don't want me because of Taehyung right?"

"It's not just because of Taehyung John.. I'm sorry but I just can't return your feelings.." You said feeling sorry for him.

His jaw clenched. "I loved you first. I knew you first. I know everything about you. He knows nothing. Why don't you love me?"

You were shocked by his words. "John I didn't know you felt that way.."

"You never realize that I'm right here. I've been here this whole time. I'm always here when you have your bad days. I try to cheer you up but you just ignore me. I'm always here. I'm always. Here. But you don't care do you? Because you love Taehyung. And Jae is after you. Not everything is about you Y/n! Think about my feelings for a second!" He slightly yelled.

"John...I-" You said but he cut you off.

He kissed you again. But you still didn't kiss back. You didn't feel attracted to him in a romantic way at all. And you really hated the way this was going.

You were afraid that you were about to lose your only friend..Because you don't have the same feelings..

You pushed him away again. "John please stop this.. I'm so sorry I've been ignoring you.. I just thought that you wouldn't want to hear about my problems.. I didn't think you cared.."

"I do care Y/n. I've always cared. It's you who didn't care.." John said looking away but still holding me.

You let him hold you. You felt so bad that you thought it was the least you could do.

"I'm so sorry John.. I didn't mean to make you feel this way.. I'm sorry that I'm making everything about me.. Why don't you come downstairs and tell me what's on your mind.. Tell me your problems.. Tell me how you feel.." You said smiling.

He looked at you shocked. "O-ok.."

You both went downstairs and onto your bed.

"So what's on your mind?" You said.

"You." He chuckled.

You sighed. "Is something wrong?"

He looked at you. "Taehyung."

"Taehyung? What's wrong with Taehyung?" You said getting a bit defensive for a reason you don't know yet.

"You're his." He said bluntly.

You slightly blushed. But looked down to hide it.

"You can't control who is his John.. So don't get mad at him.. You can't change it.." You said.

"But what if I can." He said smiling.

But something was off with the smile. You couldn't put your finger on it. But it was creeping you out. "What do you mean?"

He looked into your eyes. "If he's gone.. Then no one can be his.. And you can be mine.."