Chapter 7 ✔️

"Don't underestimate me Taehyung.." You smiled.

You found yourself on the floor laughing with tears in your eyes.

You had won of course and Taehyung was still pouting.

"How did you beat me??" Taehyung said in utter disbelief.

"Taehyung I've been playing this game since I could walk. You think that you could beat me at a game I've been memorizing for my whole life?" You chuckled sitting up.

He made his lips into a line and crossed his arms.

"Salty.." You said smirking.

He playfully glared at you. "Wanna try something else?"

"Sure what did you have in mind?" You asked.

"Claw machine." He said raising an eyebrow.

Ok that was the hottest thing I've ever seen.. If he does that again I think I'll die..

"No problem.. You choose." You said smirking.

He got up and ran to a claw machine full of chibi bears. "This one."

"You said you were 20 right?" You chuckled.

He scoffed. "Yes I am. But that doesn't mean I can't play for a teddy bear."

"I didn't mean it like that.. You go first." You laughed.

He laughed too and grabbed the handle.

To your surprise he actually got one.

"I'm gonna name it Sarang. Since that's what I'm feeling right now." He smiled.

You blushed.

Love.. Already..

It was your turn now. You had two tries.

First try, 2 stuffed bears. They were slightly attached to each other and you were too good for this.

Second try, 1 stuffed bear, but the big one.

Taehyung was wide eyed. "Wow ok.. You win."

You chuckled. "Want to give these to your friends?"

Taehyung thought about it for a moment. "Hmm.. Sure!"

You won 3 more so all of his friends got one and you played a couple more games.

You let him win a couple rounds just to be nice. But he knew you were going easy on him.

It was getting pretty late and you figured that he was wanting to get home.

"It's getting late.. I think you should get back to your friends.." You smiled sadly.

He sighed. "Yes your probably right.. When will I see you again?"

"I'm free almost all of the time.. I work every weekday from 8 to 5 so anytime after that is fine! And on the weekends I'm completely free. I kind of have no life." You chuckled.

"Aww.. Well how about you come over to my place tomorrow? You can hang out with me and my friends! I'm sure they want to get to know you more. If that's ok with you.." He said his shy side showing.

He's so cute when he's shy..

"Sure! What time?" You asked getting a bit excited.

Taehyung looked up shocked. He obviously didn't think you'd actually want to come. "How does right after work sound? I could pick you up!"

"I feel bad that you always have to pick me up.." You said shyly.

"Don't worry about it.. It's fine really!" He smiled.

"Ok.. I'll see you tomorrow Taehyung.." You said.

"Until then Y/n.." He bowed and kissed your hand.

Then, he left.

No one was ever treated me that nice.. He makes me feel like a princess..

You smiled to yourself and couldn't help but squeal.

"You really like him huh?" John said from behind you making you jump.

"Ooh! You scared me! But.. Yes.. I really like him.." You smiled shyly.

You looked up to see a forced smile from him. You felt bad.. for you knew he liked you.

"I-I gotta go eat now..." You said making up an excuse to leave this awkward situation.

He nodded and turned to leave.

After he was out of sight, you ran to your door.

You opened it to see a brown fluff ball at your feet.

You picked Luka up and ran down the stairs.

You squealed like an idiot dancing around the basement with your poor clueless fluff chub.

After about an hour of non sense, you got a call from an unknown number.

You hesitated to answer it but did anyway.

*Call conversation*

Y-"Hello..?"
?-"Hey babygirl.."