Chapter 2 ✔️

"Would you pretend to be my girlfriend so I can prove something to my friends over there?" He said giving you his signature boxy smile.

You stood there, just staring into his eyes. Into his.. Gorgeous eyes.

"Hello? Hellooo??" He said snapping his fingers in your face.

"W-what did you just ask me?" You asked in utter disbelief.

He chuckled. "I asked if you would pretend to be my girlfriend!"

This time you chuckled. "Hmm... What is this? Where's the camera?"

He became very serious then. "There's no camera. Please?"

"Umm... I'm sorry I have to work." You said. But a little part of you wanted to do it.

He sighed. "Fine. But I guess I'll have to put in a bad word about you to your boss."

You smirked. He was trying to be smart.

"Yea right. Like that would do anything." You said.

"I'm being serious. I'll make you seem like the worst worker and he'll have to fire you." He said shaking his head acting like he's disappointed.

Ok. He is just getting annoying now..

"Look.. I'm not going to pretend to be something I'm not. So stop asking." You said sternly.

He took a step back and placed his hand on his heart. He scoffed and made a hurt face.

"You'll regret this.." He said smiling. A sudden change in his mood.

Yes I will.... But it's the right thing to do..

You sighed and waved him goodbye.

He finally turned back and went into the party room.

You didn't want to look at them anymore so you went into the back.

"Mr. Chen?" You called.

"Yes Y/n?" He responded.

"Can I take off early? It's not busy and John is here." You said hesitantly.

John was your coworker and he had just arrived for his shift.

You heard him sigh but he came up to you.

"That's fine. You've worked hard the past few days. Take the day off." He smiled.

"Thank you Mr. Chen!" You said hugging him.

He gladly hugged you back and you went back out.

Sadly, the entrance to the basement was on the other side of the arcade. So you'd have to walk past.. them...

You started walking but you felt their eyes on you. When you made eye contact with.. let's call him boxy smile.. you started walking faster.

You made it to your door and shut it behind you.

You didn't know why but you were breathing heavily and all you wanted to do was sleep.

"Lukaaaaa!!" You called.

Your chubby brownie excitedly greeted you and you picked him up with a groan.

"I don't feed you that much do I?" You chuckled.

He purred as you stroked him and walked down the rest of the stairs.

When you got to the bottom Luka fell asleep.

You couldn't help but laugh at your lazy cat.

You went to your bed and gently placing Luka down on the pillow next to yours.

"Goodnight my Baby Luka.." You whispered as you shut the light off in your room.

A sudden burst of energy shot through you making very awake.

Maybe it was a man talking to you.. Or the fact that the man was extremely handsome.

But you felt a new kind of energy that made you want to be wild.

Oh lord.. What am I about to do..

You found yourself at your door again. Your hand on the knob.

You sighed.

Why am I doing this? Whatever. Fuck it. I should get to have some fun too right?

You walked out and closed the door behind you. You made your way over to the party room and opened the door.

"Hey baby!" You mischievously smiled.