Season 5 Preview

Beep beep beep beep beep beep!

A lazy hand smashed at the alarm clock.

Beep beep beep beep beep beep!

The hand tried hitting the alarm clock again, but it continued beeping. The person connected to the hand rolled out of bed and lay face-down on the ground.

Beep beep beep beep beep beep!

The Villager moaned into the wooden floor and tried standing up. He hit his head on the nightstand and fell back to the floor. The alarm clock fell on top of him.

Beep beep beep beep beep beep!

The Villager stood back up, shaking his head as he did so. He looked out his window and saw multiple Villagers walking by.

"Oh! I have to go to work!" the Villager exclaimed. He ran towards the window, hit it with his face, and fell to the floor.

Beep beep beep beep beep beep!

"Owwwww," he whined. He stood back up and looked around the room. "Oh yeah, I need to go through the door."

The Villager walked out his door. He tripped on his doorstep and fell to the gravel outside. He then walked away from his house.

Beep beep beep beep beep beep!

***

The Villager strolled down the gravel street of the village. Many of the other Villagers greeted him as he walked past. He nodded at all of them.

A few minutes later, the Villager entered a tall building. He inhaled deeply, then began walking towards the elevator.

"Morning, boss!" the Villager at the front desk said cheerfully as he walked past.

"Good morning!" the Villager greeted. He pressed the button for the elevator. "How are the stocks this morning?"

"Through the roof!" the secretary said. "Our company has never been more profitable!"

"Amazing!" the Villager replied. "I have no idea what that means!" The elevator arrived, and he stepped in.

There were many buttons he could press. The Villager had to resist the urge to press every single one of them. Instead, he hit the button for the top floor. He attempted to whistle to himself as the elevator went up, but he didn't know how to whistle, so he just sputtered his lips until the elevator doors opened.

The Villager stepped out of the elevator and into his office. He looked out his window as a bird flew by.

"Pretty!" he said gleefully. The Villager then sat down at his desk. Immediately after doing so, the elevator opened again, and one of his Villager assistants ran in.

"Boss! You have received a letter!" he exclaimed. "But there's no return address or anything!"

"Another trap from BillCorp, mayhaps?" the Villager asked.

"It's possible. They are our biggest competition in the market. But this letter is sealed with a stamp that looks like an Eye or Ender," the assistant said.

The Villager raised an eyebrow. "Interesting. Let me open it."

The assistant handed him the plain white letter. He carefully opened it and pulled out the piece of paper. He gasped.

"What is it?" the assistant asked.

"I can't read!" the Villager answered.

The assistant took the letter and read it aloud.

"Joe,

You have been invited to The End of Total Drama Minecraft. It begins tomorrow.

-H"

The Villager's eyes widened.

"What does this mean, boss?" the assistant asked.

Joe looked at him with an expression of absolute seriousness. It seemed as if he was going to say something that was laced with wisdom and experience. After all, he created one of the most successful companies in modern Minecraft. Joe took a deep breath, collecting what few thoughts he had, and finally replied.

"I dunno."

~~~~~~~~~~

The final season.

Coming 2.23.19

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist