Author's Final Note

So, season 4 has finally come to an end.

Took me long enough, lmao.

I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I (sometimes) enjoyed writing it.

I officially started this book on January 27th, 2017.

I officially finished this book on January 27th, 2019.

TDM took me three months to finish.

TDN took me seven months to finish.

TDBT took me five months to finish.

And TDMR took me twenty-four months to finish.

I have no idea why it took so long. Well, actually, I kinda do. But it's not worth explaining.

Anyway, huge thanks to Rocknrebel44, who wrote (most of) one of the episodes and also gave me countless ideas for how to progress the book.

Also huge thanks to ThomasPaul61, who also wrote (most of) one of the episodes. He also helped come up with Pola's personality and began the whole subplot beginning with Tic Tac's phone.

Big thanks to everyone else who gave me ideas, voted, and commented a lot!

And thanks to the people who just read this book silently. I'll find you all someday.

So anyway, as I'm sure you noticed, Herobrine revealed there will be a fifth season to Total Drama Minecraft. It will be the final season of this series.

Why am I writing a whole 'nother season when this one took me two years to finish and I'm going off to college in like six months?

I have no idea!

It's mostly because I've been planning five seasons since I started the first one, and I'd be disappointed if I didn't get to do this last one. And it's also because I know you will all love it.

The goal is to finish season 5 in six months. That's a quarter of the time it took me to finish this season.

But don't worry. I have two wonderful authors that will be co-writing this season with me, even more than they have co-written the other seasons.

That's right. Thomas and Rebel will be co-writing season 5 with me. Hopefully with three of us we will be able to keep up with updates and finish the book before we all go to college.

But we shall see.

Anyway, look out for the season 5 preview, which I will publish in this story sometime in the next few weeks! So don't remove this book from your library yet!

And again, thank you all for sticking by this story/series for so long.

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist