Episode 13

"Last time on Total Drama Minecraft Returns, the teams had to complete a scavenger hunt. Each mob had one item to find, but some mobs helped one another. Chloe and Kain worked together, and almost kissed, but then Jesse--who seems to have turned good since Jamey's elimination--saved them from a zombie attack. Wooly accidentally activated a trap that prevented Pola from getting her item, angering Stella. He also had an emotional breakdown just blocks away from his own item. Wooly was voted out, but he was okay with it because he got to see Sherry and Ory. What traumatizing challenge will the mobs be forced to go through today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Minecraft Returns!" Herobrine said.

~~~

Killer Creepers (5): Ech, Stella, Wilbur, Jack, Pola

Screaming Zombies (5): Kain, Jesse, Chloe, Colton, Lloyd

~~~

SZ

Jesse walked into the boys side of the cabin after using the restroom. He walked over to his bed, but tripped on nothing and fell face-first into it.

Colton started laughing. Lloyd chuckled. Jesse got up, his face flushed. Kain looked back and forth between Colton and Jesse, confused.

~~~

Kain's Confessional (SZ)

"Uh...what is going on? Did Jesse and Colton switch roles or something?"

~~~

SZ

Chloe was alone on her side of the cabin. She liked being alone, but she also hated being alone.

"Maybe I should see if Kain will come keep my company..." she muttered to herself.

The ocelot made a decision. She walked over to the door.

Then stopped.

Chloe went back to her bed and sat down.

"No. I can't."

***

KC

"That's it. I give up. This code is too hard to crack," Wilbur said. He was on the girls' side of the cabin with Stella and Pola, like always.

"Come on, you're gonna give up that easily?" Stella asked.

"Yep," Wilbur replied. "It's been like six challenges and we still haven't figured it out. I'm outta here." The pig started to walk away.

"Loser," Pola whispered, loud enough for Wilbur to hear.

"What was that?" Wilbur asked.

Pola smiled sweetly. "Oh, nothing."

Wilbur marched up to the her. "Listen here, polar bear. I..." He faltered. "You're right. Bye."

He walked out the door.

Pola exhaled. "I can't believe I called him that."

Stella grinned. "You did good."

Pola grinned back. Then her smile faded. "He didn't give us a hint about the challenge."