Episode 9

"Last time on Total Drama Minecraft Returns, the mobs had to survive the Zombie apocalypse. Jamey and Jesse tried to get everyone on the other team killed, but Ory the Killer Bunny took care of them. In the end, Wooly was the last one on his team, but only because some familiar faces named Porky and Mooshie saved him several times. Because Porky and Mooshie blew up the barn and Kain and Chloe died first, Wooly won the challenge for the Killer Creepers. The Screaming Zombies lucked out and didn't have to send anyone home, because I eliminated Porky and Mooshie. Again. What do I have in store for the mobs today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Minecraft Returns!" Herobrine said.

~~~

Killer Creepers (8): Ory, Wooly, Ech, Stella, Wilbur, Sherry, Jack, Pola

Screaming Zombies (6): Jamey, Kain, Jesse, Chloe, Colton, Lloyd

~~~

SZ

"We're lucky Porky and Mooshie came back. We could have lost another player last challenge," Kain said to the guys in their side of the cabin.

"Yeah, and that player would have been you," Jesse replied.

"What? No," Kain protested. "I basically carry this entire team."

"Then how come you lost for us?" Jesse smirked.

"I did not," Kain said.

"Yeah man, it was his girlfriend that did," Lloyd spoke up.

"She's not my girlfriend!" Kain exclaimed, reddening a little.

"Mhm, and the mule isn't a klutz." Jesse rolled his eyes.

"Hey!" Colton exclaimed.

"Look. All I'm saying is that we've lost the past three challenges," Kain said. "We can't lose any more."

~~~

Kain's Confessional (SZ)

"Why do they think Chloe is my girlfriend? We don't even hang out."

~~~

SZ

Jamey and Chloe sat in silence in their side of the cabin. They were both thinking.

What can I use to threaten her? Jamey wondered. What can I use to make her do things for me?

Does Kain like me? Chloe wondered. He seems to hate that I'm scared of everything. Should I try to change for him?

The two girls looked at each other, then looked away.

~~~

Jamey's Confessional (SZ)

"Maybe I can somehow use that boyfriend of hers against her...I'll talk to Jesse about it."

~~~

KC

Wooly and Jack were sitting silently on their beds in their side of the cabin.

Oh, and Ech was there, too.

"You should be disqualified," Jack said out of the blue.

"For what?" Wooly asked.

"Porky and Mooshie were only trying to help you," Jack answered. "And you took their help. You should be eliminated."