Episode 3

"Last time on Total Drama Minecraft Returns, the mobs played dodgeball! Some were happy about this, some were not. Tic Tac refused to do anything because it would mess up her makeup. In the end, it was a tie between the two teams, and Tac and Colton were the only two left. Clumsy Colton managed to hit Princess Starbucks with a ball, and the Killer Creepers lost. Evidently, Tic Tac was eliminated. What do I have in store for the mobs today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Minecraft Returns!" Herobrine said.

~~~

Killer Creepers (10): Ory, Wooly, Cluck, Ech, Stella, Wilbur, Sherry, Cean, Jack, Pola

Screaming Zombies (9): Jamey, Kain, Moolissa, Jesse, Chloe, Haylee, Cocoa, Colton, Lloyd

~~~

SZ

It was early morning on the island.

Kain was already up. He sat in his bed, thinking.

Lloyd was snoring as he slept, but the guys didn't mind, unlike a particular Blaze we know.

Jesse, Colton, and Cocoa were all still asleep, silent.

~~~

Kain's Confessional (SZ)

"I hope I make it farther this season. I just gotta stay focused, and not get distracted by Chloe again."

~~~

KC

The guys were still peacefully sleeping in their cabin.

Suddenly, the door slammed open, and Jack lurched up with a snort.

"What?! Who?!" Jack yelled, waking the others up.

Cean was in the doorway, looking around with wide eyes. "Sorry, I thought you guys would be awake by now."

Wooly moaned and fell back into his pillow. Wilbur mumbled something about pigs and sleep and put his head back down. Ech just blinked a few times.

"It's like seven in the morning," Jack growled at the squid.

"I said I'm sorry. I was going for a swim and lost track of time, and figured you guys would be awake," Cean said.

"Well, we weren't," Jack replied, and he laid back down.

~~~

Cean's Confessional (KC)

"Great, now he hates me even more."

~~~

Jack's Confessional (KC)

"I. Hate. That. Squid."

~~~

SZ

"Rise and shine!" Haylee shouted in Jamey's ear.

Jamey jolted up and glared at the horse. "Why did you wake me up?"

"Cuz I'm lonely!" Haylee replied. "We should talk about girl stuff!"