Ch.10

a/n- please still comment and vote.. but I am not sure when exactly I'll update again, probably if I get a certain amount of votes and comments Monday.. I'm not very sure though. both of these are prewritten. I am going through a really rough time right now.

**Still changing things, making the story fit together better (:*

KAROLINE POV

"Mom, I'm home," I yelled. I stayed away longer than I ever had. Four days, four long days, but it was better for me to fully calm down.

"You ready to talk," she asked, entering my bedroom.

"Go for it," I said. I was never gonna be ready.

"I would be mad too, you are right. I shouldn't have just came in here and assumed things would be the same. I wasn't mad, I was in shock. I didn't expect my ex boyfriend to be living here when I arrived back. I am not mad for you leaving, you knew you needed space. You are 14 though, I would really like it if you would at least text me next time you decided to leave four days in a row. Same goes for Naya," she told me.

"Thanks for not being mad, I just wasn't ready to come home. I promise, I went to school everyday and ate and all that shit. I was at Bea's, she took really good care of me," I smiled.

"Your sister misses you," Demi said, pointing at the door. I looked behind me and Sky was standing there with a very confused look on her face. She was wearing a onsie and had her hair in a braid, some hair fell out and was framing her face.

"Sky, come here," I smiled. I picked her up.

"Why you leave," Sky asked.

"See, sometimes, big people we go on breaks. We get really mad and don't want to hurt the people we love the most. I went to Bea's to take one of those breaks," I smiled.

"Oh," she said, her lips pursed. She was thinking.

"What do you want to do with Mommy, while she is here," I asked.

"Yesterday, mommy and I go we buy play house. It has swings and it has slide and it's fun. It goes in back yard. It's fun, you and mommy play too," she asked looking between the two of us.

"Let me change, and I will," I smiled.

"Sky," I sang. We were playing hide-and-go-seek. She hides in the same place everytime, and so it's really easy to find her, but I let her win every time. She likes it. I sat down on the newly places swings.

"I give up," I said groaning.

"Sissy, you suck," Sky said, very seriously.

"Oh I am so sorry," I laughed. I chased her, she yelled one of her high pitched screams as I picked her up.

"We have to walk Muffin, you gonna come too," I asked.

"Yeah, mommy and momma come too," she asked.

"Maybe," I smiled. I put her down, and walked inside. Demi and Naya were cuddled on the couch.

"We are walking Muffy, you guys coming," I asked.

"Yeah, hold on," Demi said, Naya must have just come in form work, she didn't have her comfy clothes on yet.

"Ready," Demi smiled. She put on some tennis shoes. I grabbed Muffy and her collar and we walked out the front door. Sky I was on one side of Demi and Sky was in the middle of her and Naya.

"Okay, I have a game for Naya," I laughed.

"What would that be," she asked.

"Let's see how much you know about Sky and I," I giggled.