Ch.4

DEMI POV

I woke up the next morning. I was calling a team meeting. I needed to set things straight with my team. Just because my managers made me come doesn't mean I am happy about it. I got dressed and made my way into the arena. I had 2 hours till I needed to start the process of getting ready for the concert tonight. Everyone was already in there. I had my notebook in hand. I was ready to have everything done in ten minutes.

"Alright," I said standing at the head of the table.

"My managers made me come, but that doesn't mean I am happy about it. One of my daughters is in the hospital, as most of you know. I will deal with no fucking around. I am not happy and want to be able to be with my daughter at this moment in time. You will be randomly drug tested. You will not give me shit about it, or you will be off this tour. I am not playing around here. Another thing, this is gonna be fun. It will be a lot like the U.S., the only difference I am not listening to my managers. Go and tell them. What are they gonna do, drop me right in the middle of a tour? They wouldn't dare. My label will have their asses. Anyways, overall just have fun. Lastly, if I am on the phone with my kids, don't bother me unless someone is dying," I said, "Any questions?"

"What do you mean you aren't listening to your manager?" a dancer asked.

"She means they pissed her off," Natalie stood up.

"They made me leave my babies," I said, "Any more questions?"

"No? Okay. Lets have fun. Fifth Harmony is performing tonight. Cher is here with us, though, they are rotating every other day. Does anyone know where Cher is?" I asked.

"I think she is on stage," one of the stage managers replied.

"Thanks," I said and walked out.

"Cher," I said, approaching her.

"Hey Demi," Cher said.

"I am really sorry about yesterday," I said.

"No, I get it," Cher told me.

"It still gave me no reason to be like that. I just don't like that you came in thinking that you knew me, ya know?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure, so you gonna get ready soon?" she asked.

"Yeah, I am about to need this stage," I laughed.

"Alright, will do," she laughed.

"You still have a couple of hours, don't worry," I smiled.

"Thanks," she said and continued singing.

I went out to the bus. I sat down and looked at the time. It would be around 6 a.m. there. I didn't want to wake anyone up, but I also didn't want to wait until tonight. I would be exhausted. I guess I could text Karoline first.

Demi- Hey, K, you awake?

Karoline- yeah, the nurse comes in around 6 now... annoying af

Demi- Can I call?

Karoline-Sure :)

"Hey," I said when she picked up the phone.

"I missed you," she said.

"I know baby, me too," I said.

I heard snoring.

"Damn, who is that snoring?" I asked.

"Bea. She doesn't snore loud, but she is right here," Karoline laughed.

"What? She is in the bed with you?" I yelled.