Ch.6

**TRIGGERING CHAPTER**

KAROLINE POV

"Do you mind taking Sky to daycare? I would pick her up, but I am running behind." Naya asked.

"I don't mind at all; I am going to be at the mall with some friends," I said.

"Alright, be back by dinner," she told me.

I nodded. I went upstairs. Sky was asleep. She hadn't even woken up from her nap yet.

"Sky, lets get up," I said.

I brought her into the bathroom and let her use the bathroom. She was potty trained but still wore a diaper at nap time.

"Sissy, I tired," Sky whined.

"I know, you can go to sleep early tonight," I said.

"I go daycare?" she asked.

"You sure do. Naya is working, and I am going out for a while," I smiled.

"I like it there," she said.

"You like what?" I asked.

"People, I have fwens," she said.

I was fixing her hair, for a two year old, she had lots of it. I parted the crown of her head and tied it up. It was super cute.

"Lets brush your teeth," I said.

She hummed 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star' while brushing her teeth. She is so cute.

"My teef clean?" she asked.

"Well, let me see," I said and lifted her up. "In fact, Miss Sky, they are," I laughed.

She did that adorable giggle of hers.

"Lets go get you some clothes," I said.

It was getting hot here, so I put Sky in some white and black striped shorts with a black belt. I put a white tee-shirt on and a black vest thing over that. I tucked her shirt in and then put on some white sandals. She looked adorable.

"Sky, let me take a picture of you," I said, "Smile." She smiled, and I sent it to Demi.

"Alright, lets go," I said.

I got her car seat in my car and then buckled her in.

Leeliah- When are you getting here?

Karoline- I am driving brb

I am really cautious now when I am driving. I got Sky out of the car and walked in the doors of her daycare. It had been forever since I was in here.

"Hi, Miss Louise," I greeted the Sky's teacher.

"Hi, Karoline, I see you are out of the hospital," she said observing me.

"I am, and I am so happy," I smiled.

"We will pick up Sky by 6:00; Naya will be picking her up today," I said.

"Alright, we will have lots of fun. Isn't that right?" Miss Louise asked Sky.

"Yes," she said.

"I will see you later," I said.

"Bye, sissy," Sky smiled and walked away.

I had a busy day ahead of me. I had two days until school, and I needed some stuff. A lot of my stuff was in my car at that time. I need to repurchase some stuff, and it was Spring, and I needed some new clothes. I was at the mall and took out my phone.

Karoline: I am here; can we meet at my phone carrier?

Leeliah: yeah, we aren't too far away from there