"I already have plans for tonight with my mom, she's not here that often so I need to spend as much time as I can with her." I said.

She nodded and pouted, "Okay no worries, I totally understand." ----

Speaking of plans, I forgot to text Juan and what he was up to tonight so during the lunch break. I texted him and he replied really fast. He's like the speed of lightning when it comes to replying to me.

He told me that he will come to join the dinner with me and my mother and then he offered me to get a bubble tea drive through.

That was cute.

Bubble tea is freaking delicious.

"Yo I got this weird snack from this little Asian store and it taste sooooooo good." Athena said and literally placing the cookie looking thingy close to my mouth so I had no choice but to take a bite because she was forcing me to try it.

I chewed on it, "It's good." I said.

"I know right well then that Asian store is going to have me as a regular customer." She giggled.

After our class ended, Athena told me she's gonna hang at her step brother's place so I told her to be safe and text me when she arrived.

Me on the other side, wanting to go back home so that I could take a good nap but something stopped me from wanting to reverse the car.

Joel is calling........

I answered the call, "Yo what's up?"

"Can we meet? Are you done with class?" He asked.

Was there something so important for him to meet me? He sounded like it was urgent and that confused me a little.

I can't help but to overthink, did something happen to Christopher again? I hope not and I hope he's okay because I want to see him probably the next day if I can make it.

"Yeah sure I'm free as a bird now, where you wanna meetup?" I asked him.

"Outside of my dad's office, I'm gonna wait for you there." He said.

I agreed.

While I was busy driving, my thoughts just won't stop thinking and worrying about Christopher and how he's doing, my mind kept going on and off about wanting to text him or call him but I didn't do anything because I didn't want to bother him today and besides Joel called me to meetup.

I assumed that Christopher was doing good but I was just worried because he didn't even text me if he's put of the hospital or whatever.

Then I remembered, he can't really text at the moment. He only has one available hand because the other one was broken but he can at least give me a call. ----

When I arrived there, I saw Joel stood at the entrance of his dad's building.

The building was super tall and huge.

I threw my car keys to the air and then caught it with my hand in a cool way.

"Are you gonna invite me over because your dad is offering me an internship or?" I asked, curiously.

He shook his head and smiled, he tapped my forehead with his finger. "No silly, we're going on an abandoned train adventure." He said.

Well that was random, we used to do that when we were kids but recently as we grew older, it's not our thing anymore.

I raised a brow at him, "All the sudden? I thought we were done with that."

He shrugged, "I wanna go down memory lane with you." He placed his hands inside his leather jacket pockets and then he lead me to his car as I followed him from behind.