Chapter 1

chapter 1

~BRIANNA’S POV:~

 “Hey Bri” Charlotte greeted me I smiled.

“Hey Charlie” she looked exited.

“Why so exited?” I asked she grinned.

“My brothers coming home tonight”

“Does that mean it’s over?” I asked meaning the war between Vampires and werewolves to be honest I really don’t see why we don’t get along but like my dad said I’m only 17 and too young to understand. I don’t think 17 is too young but he does he also think I know nothing when I do I know a lot more then he thinks. I’m sick of him calling me a little girl and him telling me I’m useless he’s been like that ever since my mom died.

“What’s up?” Charlotte asked I sighed.

“Nothing” I lied she raised her eyebrows at me and I rolled my eyes.

“I sense something’s up so what is it?” she asked I sighed and ran my right hand through my hair.

“I was just thinking about how my dad always tells me I’m too young for everything” I told her she sighed.

“He’s just worried about you Bri” she told me I shook my head.

“Nah he doesn’t care we don’t exactly get along like at all” I told her she rolled her eyes.

“That doesn’t mean he doesn’t care about you” she said I wish she was right but I know she’s not my dad couldn’t give two shits about me he just cares about my brother who’s his prize possession.

“Whatever…anyway as I was saying does that mean it’s over?” I asked she nodded I squealed.

“Calm down Bri I don’t think anyone won” she told me I sighed I was hoping we would have won but I’m not part of this so I couldn’t care less. My brother Jamie’s 25 he took over as alpha from my dad 3 months ago and like my dad he says I’m too young which I’m not I’m 17 for god sakes. My phone started ringing snapping me out of my thoughts.

Life’s too short to even care at all.

Oooooh!

I’m losing my mind, losing my mind, losing control.

These fishes in the sea, they’re staring at me

Ooh woe ooh woe woe

I answered without even looking at the ID.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Hey sis how are you?” it was Jamie.

“Hey I’m good how are you?” I lied I’m not good at all.

“I’m great we’re coming home tonight in fact we’re on our way now isn’t it great?” he asked.

“Yeah that’s…really…great” I answered he sighed.

“Look I know you and dad don’t get along but can you at least pretend to be happy?” he asked I sighed and put on a fake happy voice.

“I am happy” I said he chuckled.

“That’s better” he said I rolled my eyes.

“You just rolled your eyes didn’t you?” he asked I chuckled.

“You know me to well anyway I gotta go see you later” I said I knew he nodded and I hung up. I noticed Charlotte was talking to Max her mate I walked over to them and realised they were snogging.