Chapter 1

The pictures are for the wedding. The one on the left is Dani's wedding dress. The one on the right is Rose's bridesmaid dress. ^^
        Is it too cliché to say this whole thing began with a wedding? Well it did. Here's how it happened...           
                       Rose's P.O.V.
      I took a deep breath as I checked over everything again with a fine toothed comb.
      Today was my brother's wedding to my best friend. I'd been friends with Dani since grade school. It took her longer to get used to my brother but eventually she did and they fell in love.
      I rushed about, fixing things here and there as needed. The decorations Dani had personally asked for? Check. Red and black roses in every vase? Check. Everyone dressed and looking presentable? Check.
       I fixed Billy's jacket and tie, then moved on to the next thing. Everything seemed up to perfection.
        Just as I thought everything was ready to begin, I got a call over my headset.
        "Rose, you're needed in the changing room. We have an emergency here!" I heard my other friend, Lauren, say.
        "Go for Rose. What's the emergency, Lauren?"
       "Dani's gone crazy! She's so nervous, she's trying to kill everyone!"
        "Don't exaggerate."
        "I'm not! She's literally trying to murder everyone! She grabbed a big kitchen knife out her bra and started chasing everyone around the room!"
        "Ok I'll be right there."
        I rolled my eyes. Sometimes my best friend/future sister-in-law could be severely psychotic and when that happened, you better run for your life and hide!
        I walked into the changing room and said, "Everyone get out except for Dani!"
       Everyone ran out the room like a demon was chasing them through the pits of hell which wasn't far from the truth.
        Dani was sitting in her makeup chair, chewing on a cup of ice. "Sis, I don't know if I can do this! I'm so nervous! And I'm eating too much and I'm gonna get fat from eating too much and not be able to fit in my dress!"
         I looked at her with my 'are you kidding me' face and said, "Sis, you're eating ice cubes. You're not gonna get fat from that!"
       "Shut the hell up!"
       "Ok. If you don't want my help..." I trailed off as I started to walk out the room when she grabbed my arm.
       "You are not leaving my ass alone in this room when I'm having a freaking panic attack!"
       "Ok. So let's talk while I get you ready."
       I listened to her go through what I assume was the usual pre-wedding jitters. All the while, I fixed her hair into a beautiful updo that curled on the sides. I then did her makeup before helping her slip on her wedding dress.
       Afterwards, she was feeling much better once she'd come to the realization that she had nothing to worry about and had taken some deep breaths.
        I gave the go-ahead to cue the music. The music began to play and everyone stood as Dani walked in, me following, and all the bridesmaids following after me.
       Dani took her place by Billy, while I took my place next to her. The pair held hands and the ceremony began.

                       Dani's P.O.V.
        As I walked down the aisle to Billy, I found all my earlier fears vanish, replaced by excitement for my future with the man I loved and with my best friend now about to become my sister.
      The second my hands touched his, I wanted to melt into his arms. We took our places as the preacher did his bit, waiting somewhat impatiently for the time for our vows.
       Our vows were said and it was finally time to kiss. Then we headed out to the after party to have fun. I noticed Rose looking uncomfortable when one of her ex's started trying to converse with her.
       Quickly, I walked over. "Ahem! Rose, sorry to interrupt but if you're not too busy, I was hoping to get a dance with my new sister."
       Rose sent me a grateful look. "Of course! I couldn't deny anything to the bride on her wedding day. Sorry, Charles. Perhaps some other time."
       We put as much distance between ourselves and him as possible before I asked, "Why'd you invite him?"
       "I guess I just missed having someone around. I just forgot how big of an ass Charles was."
       "Well duh, sis! Besides, you could do better." I snuck another quick glance at the jerk. "Much better."
        "Ahaha! Easy for you to say. You're married! Look, it's no big deal. I just need a chance to rest. I haven't had a good night's sleep in three months."
       "I feel ya there!" I said, jokingly.
       Still, as she walked away, I felt bad for her. Rose had been my best friend since we were little kids. I wanted her to be happy. But what could I do?

                         Rose's P.O.V.
         Sometimes, I get to feeling lonely. But maybe one day I will find someone.

                    Narrator's P.O.V.
       She had no idea at the time but she would soon find love. And Freddy and Jason would find their fight where one of them would win.
       How is this to happen?
       Be patient.
       We'll get there.