Chapter Thirty-One

Start from the beginning

You took your eyes off the pot for a moment and looked at Tohru. "Huh?"

"I never seen Yuki take so much interest in a girl before. To tell the truth I had never really noticed you before." She wasn't looking at you instead she more focused on whatever she was cooking.

You placed your eyes back on the stew. "Mmmhm."

Tohru panicked. She didn't mean to insult you. "OH no! I didn't mean it like that! I mean you just so quiet and I-"

You chuckled. Same ol' Tohru. "It's okay Tohru. You aren't the first to say that."

"Really?"

"Yeah I get that alot. Its not your fault I'm socailly inept." You sighed.

"Don't say that. My mom used to tell me that the person who has the least to say-" She was interrupted as someone came into the kitchen.

"What are you guys making? It smells good." The soft voice belonged to Yuki. You cringed and kept your eyes on the stew you were making dumping more ingredients in.Then some small shakes of spices.

Tohru stopped what she was doing and turned around wiping her hands on her apron. She smiled and told Yuki what you and her were making for dinner. Yuki blinked for second realizing something...he didn't know you could cook. He'd found a out a new discovery about his hime even though she seem to be ignoring him.

You were ignoring him. All you had to do was focus on your cooking and just ignore the bastard. He had just ruined a very good conversation. Couldn't he bear at least a few minutes without you? Then again what did you expect with his obsessive nature. Your grip tightened on the ladel as you began to stir harder.

Yuki came to stand beside you with a small smirk. He wanted to hear his hime tell him what she was making for him, not Tohru.

"What are you making?" He spoke in the most seductive voice he could manage.

You ignored him for a few seconds glanicng over at Tohru who was over on the side getting some plates. You couldn't shoot him down while she was here it would ruin everything. You wouldn't be able to stage a 'break up' in front of everyone...if they didn't beleive that you and him were a couple.

Yuki was genuinely surprised as his hime lifted her eyes away from the pot to look him in the eyes. She smiled and made the sweetest giggling sounds he's ever heard.

"Yuki, didn't Tohru already tell you?" There was a bit of mirth behind your tone.

"Yes but I wanted to hear it from you."

His eyes watched your every move then. Your next action was definitely a shocker. You pulled out the ladel and gently pursed your lips to blow on the small sample of hot stew. He unconciously licked his lips as a reaction...it was taking immense self-control not to ravish her right then and there.

"Since your so eager Yuki...why don't be my taste tester for me?"

He nodded silently and parted his lips as you lifted the ladel to his mouth. You upturned so it could enter his mouth. It warmed him up immediately and was very delicious to say the least. He really didn't know you could cook this well. He was feeling a bit disappointed and mad for not noticing.

You lowered the ladel carefully as it was still filled a bit with stew. "So how is it? Good, right?"

"It's delicious (name)." He smiled and also wanted to mention how delicious you looked in that apron. He could just imagine how he could take you against the kitchen counter right now. Too bad Tohru and the others were around.

"But I think you taste better..."

You face flamed and you turned your attention back to the stew putting the ladel back in. One of his hands began to gently caress your free arm as he leaned over to brushed his lips aganist your cheek.You assumed Tohru was either gone or had her back to the both of you. Otherwise Yuki wouldn't be touching you in such a manner.

"S-stop." You reprimanded him softly so only he could hear it.

"You look cute in this apron hime, delicious even. In fact I could just eat you up again." He whispered softly in your ear.

It was really hard to supress how red your face was turning right now. He was such a pervert under that nice, polite facade. "There won't be an 'again' Yuki."

His hand crawled up from your arm, then your neck and then he wrapped his gentle fingers around your chin. He pulled your face to the side, then forward pulling you into a kiss. It was suprisingly short as he pulled away only after a few seconds. You were expecting the kiss to be much longer but he just walked away into the other room with the rest of his family. You felt utterly disgusted.

He left you strangely wanting more.