Chapter Eighteen (18+)

Your pupils dilated as you perceived what he was doing. He was on top of you, bare-chested, pretty much, about to have sex with you while you slept. You screamed at the top of your lungs but it was swallowed as he captured your lips with his. He dipped his tongue in tasting your sweetness and grinded against you again.

Tears poured from your eyes as he violated you in almost everyway possible. How did he even get in here?

Panting like a dog he continued to satisfy himself with you. If he couldn't experience 'the movie'...he would just take the 'theatrical trailer.' (A/N: I'm corny. Sorry about that I just had to get it out my system. XD)

You wriggled under him, your arms reaching up and grasping his shoulders in a death grip. You were trying to push him off.

One of his hands came up behind your head and pressed your lips further into his. It was like he was trying to devour you.

"I've wanted this for so long (name)." He broke the first kiss to say those words and pulled you into another.

"You will not deny me...what I want." He broke the second one and pulled you into a third.

He pulled away and began to plant kisses on your neck. "Yuki please-" The words got caught in your throat as he grinded against you over and over again.

"Please what? Please don't stop? Okay." He wrapped his arm around your back pulling you upwards onto your knees. He sat back and maneuvered you around to sit on his lap with your back pressed against his. He cupped your breasts loving the sound of your crying and whimpering.

"You said such mean things to me earlier (name). I'm the one who should be crying right now. I love you so much. It broke my heart when you said you hated me. I've tried so hard to please you and you still..." He let his hand drop down to cover your womanhood.

You cried even harder now.

"You should really make sure to keep your windows closed. Anyone can get in here, wouldn't want you getting hurt by some crazy robber."

So that's how he got in.

"Stop crying. I'm not going to do anything, hime. This is just to satisfy my craving." He was being honest with you. You should have appreciated the things he did for you.

He knew you weren't ready and he wasn't going to rape you. You will come to him. He would make sure of this.

You sniffed a little trying to stop the crying. It was better to do as he says until you could find an opening to knock him out and get some help. The way he was holding you now there was now way of doing anything. Yuki placed a kiss on your cheek and used his thumb to wipe the remaining tears.

"There now. Feel any better?"

"No." You choked out coldly. "Once you let me go, I swear I'll tell and everyone will know."

"Go ahead." He whispered huskily in your ear and nibbled on the earlobe for a few minutes. "It won't change the fact that you are mine. Besides they'll say you’re making it up, my fan girls have made up such fantasies before."

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. "I'll make them believe me."

He chuckled. "Good. I love it when you play hard to get. You know you love me."

"I don't." You state firmly.

He ran his hand through your hair with a sigh. "Did you finish the Math homework?"

He changed the subject. You brows furrowed, here he was with you in his grasp and he wanted to know if you finished your homework? You really couldn't understand this guy.