"My goal is to live a life I don't need a vacation from."

I want to live my life the way I want to, the way I want to pursue it. I want to live a different kind of life. I want to pursue what I want to do.

"If you don't like where you are, move. You are not a tree."

I didn't like living in MA nor was I actually happy living there. I wasn't completely depressed about it, it's that I'd rather live my life in a city where I can be happy. Everything that I have ever wanted is on the other side of fear. I'm supposed to do what I was created to do and that is to become a choreographer and a fashion stylist. Not on the east coast, but on the west coast. I'm actually happier there. I have to prove to myself that my potential is endless.

"Fuck the system. Create your own path."

I don't have to do what society says. I don't have to do what the system thinks I should be doing. I don't have to do what another person thinks I should do. I'd rather create my own path to success. I'd rather design myself and my life.

"If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave."

I didn't belong in MA. My mindset has moved from New York to the west coast. I can pursue my dreams here and turn them into goals. I'm glad I'm not in MA.

"The worst type of goal you can have for your life is a realistic one."

All my life, I have been told to have a "realistic" goal, a "realistic" plan. I've told to be "realistic." Just from friends I'm not with anymore.
My goals are not realistic, but currently exist in my mind and need to come to fruition in order to come to my real fantasy. I want to live out my fantasy. My dreams mean more than anything. It's what I live for. It's what makes me feel alive. I want to exist on my own terms, not someone else's. I want to risk it all for my dream. I want to be somebody nobody thought I could be. I want to create my own success story to inspire and motivate others.

"Don't downgrade your dream to match your reality, upgrade your faith to match your reality."

I don't live in MA, anymore. I think big and I believe I would get big results once it happens. I need to be the person I needed when I was younger to succeed. I have to change my life. I have to take control of my life and live the way I want to.

"No artist tolerates reality." Nietzche

"Attract what you want by being what you want."

I'm a dancer, but I want to be a choreographer, fashion blogger and fashion stylist. I have a blog but no photos of myself. At this point, it's difficult to be what I want to be to attract what I want in my life.

"The world you see in your mind, is the world you choose to live in." -Joe Duncan

What I perceive in my world is a world of luxury and greatness. I don't give a fuck what others would tell me any different. Their manipulation doesn't work on me. I see everything that I want and need to have everything in order to be the person that I must become.
First of all, I perceive my life to be in a city that I love. I see myself taking dance classes and interning with fashion stylists. I want to be a professional blogger as well to present my style as a stylist. I want to be to go shopping whenever I can as well as attend concerts to any artist I want to experience their music. I want to be able to travel the world and experience different cultures.
Secondly, I want to move to Los Angeles, California after I live in New York for some time. Once I have established myself as a professional blogger and professional dancer. I know there are dancers and choreographer in Los Angeles and there are dance studios there, so I can definitely improve myself as a dancer. I want to be able to apprentice with choreographers and dance companies. I want to work on this in hip hop, modern and belly dancing. I know I have to improve my ballet as my foundation.
Thirdly, once I have established myself as a choreographer and a great fashion stylist, I want to move my life outside of the country of U.S.A and move to Australia. I haven't decided where on the east coast of that country, yet. I went to Australia and New Zealand the summer before high school and I have been wanting to go back there ever since. Besides, it's where I want to live for the rest of my life. I'm not going to retire until I make these dreams come to fruition. Nor am I going to work until the day I die.
In the midst of all this, I'm going to work on my projects. I want to create 3D printed sunglasses with the pattern of the human iris as well an animal's iris. I want create t-shirt and hoodies of Persian Royalty. Not modern day, but ancient.
     Besides, I see the beauty of luxury in my future with a gorgeous wedding. I don't want it to be in the U.S.A. I want it to be one marriage. I want it to be the best I've ever had.