Conclusion

"If you have a dream to be something big, you should go for it. But you've got to give it everything you've got. You gotta wake up. You gotta eat it, breathe it, see it every second of the day. And if you do that you might be lucky enough to wake up and playing the halftime show." -Lady GaGa

My dreams are so big that they scare me but I shouldn't let fear stand in my way. I want my dreams for plans as badly as I want to breathe. Which means, I will be successful. I need to move to another city to get going on my dreams.
I have so much to show of my hard work as a dancer. I am capable of so much and I want to present that in the fashion world as well as the dance industry. I want to show myself what I am capable of. I don't have to do what everyone else is doing in order to succeed.

"Success begins with the courage to admit what you truly want." -Ralph Marston

There's so much that I want in life including my dreams. I have to show myself that I am capable of more than just what I want.
I'm a dancer, but I want to become a choreographer. I need to get out of my comfort zones to do what I have to do and what I need to do to become successful. I need to up my emotional intelligence, so that I can identify my emotions clearly on each level. I want to be able to present my emotions via dance so that I can talk about what my performance and someone else's performance means.
I'm a fashion blogger, but I want to be a fashion stylist and to be able to present my emotions via fashion editorial. There are so many emotions in one editorial, but the focus is trends and style. I want the focus to be on an emotional level because I want to see how fashion affects our mind and body language as well as our emotions.

"Don't let your dreams ruin your life." -Naykol

I don't why I sat idly not accomplishing anything throughout the day. I have so many dreams that I am meant for. I read book to educate myself.
I need to "jump" to start over and leave my comfort zone for good.

"I love to change. It makes me feel alive. I'm too different. I'm too strange. I'm too out there. Oh it's pretentious to talk about how creative you are. I don't feel that way at all. I think it's empowering and important and I'm coming for you." -Lady GaGa

She inspires me to be better. She motivates me to not only be a better person, but to work on my dreams as well.
I can relate to this quote that change makes me feel alive and I love change. I don't like being stagnant. It hurts. Positive change makes me feel better about myself and it feels do exciting.
I strongly agree that it's empowering and important to speak of my creative you are. I have to pry to myself that I can do this for me and no one else. I'm the only one that cares about my dreams like no one else. I have to show myself that I am capable of more than I think.
I feel that I have so much to show the world of what I am capable of and what can do to improve myself.

"If I would have listened to the naysayers, I wouldn't have gotten this far! Don't let their fears ever stop you." -Missy Elliott

This inspires me to be a better person. I didn't actually listen to the naysayers and haters. I learned to not allow them to drown me in their disgust.
I have so miss dreams for myself that I need to accomplish them soon. I have to move to another city that I like to overcome all my fears. Dreams should be as powerful as my mindset and the way I think. Even more powerful than that. I believe in my dreams.

"When God puts something in your imagination, you have to run with it. You can't let anybody kill the vision that God puts inside you." -Steve Harvey

I'm not completely religious, but I love the quote. I believe I can pursue anything I set my mind to. It's not one or the other. I believe I have within me the strength to believe whatever I want and take it to fruition.
I believe in my vision so much that I do let anyone kill it, not even me. I am ready to pursue my vision and the ideas I have for it. It's important to tell a story via fashion editorial. As far as fashion goes, I want to prove to myself that I can choreograph a peice that's relatable not only to me, but to others as well.