Chapter 11

So after the terrible yet best surprise ever, Ansel whispered me and said "I have one more surprise". i was just looking at him like what the hell. the. he took me to the parking lot.

The first thing i see, his car surrounded by pedals of flowers and balloon, in my thoughts is he giving me away his car or... haha. but then again i asked "Baby...".

"I promised you, you'll love this one, open the door" he replied and leading me to opened his car's door. When I opened the door i saw a cute puppy sitting alone there waiting for some love.

"ANSELLL, are you giving me this puppy?" i was just cuddling the puppy and looking at him.

"Honey, happy birthday, im so grateful to have you in my life, and if i could turn back time, i won't cause i love the way this life was with you" he smiled and give me this dozen of roses.

"Babeee, you dont have to do all of this, I love love love you so much, thats a cheesy line you got there, but you make it the best line i've ever heard" i replied then hugged him with this puppy in the middle.

Ansel finally drove me and Ace (we decided to named the puppy, Ace since the puppy male, and Ace stand for Ansel and Trace) Home. He played a bit in my house. We made Ace some loving crib. It was so perfect, i rather spent my birthday only the three of us.

Ace is the most cheerful and happy puppy thanks to his new mom and dad.

Ansel kissed me goodnight and my best birthday ended there. I love you Ans.

To be continued....