Chapter 9

Its been 2 days since i recieved the rude letter. I still dont have a clue who it is. Roxy and Chris kept telling me that Rosie is the one wrote that letter, but i really dont know her so i didnt want to accusing her like that.

As the bell ring i went down the hall to see my boyfriend, Ansel. He clearly saw my frown face and by that time he still hasnt know that i recieved this evil letter.

"Whats wrong? whats with that frowned on your face?" he touch my jaw and force me to look him in the eye.

"Nothing" i said refusing to look him in the eye, he then hold my shoulder.

"Trace, tell me, its alright, what ever it is, i promised it will be alright" his voice whispered in my ear, and i could feel his comfort.

I really want to tell him i really do, but it just make things worse, but i have to ask him about this Rosie girl. Shes been stuck in my head for the past 2 days and this evil letter keep ruining my mood everytime i remembered it.

But i decided not to tell him, at least not right now.

-- ANSEL'S POV: --

I've been watching her for the past couple days, Shes been acting different, she usually this happy joy girl but now shes been this sad girl, and i really hate seeing her sad.

She never want to tell me the reasons behind that frowned, It drives me crazy, i even asked Jared, Roxy and Chris but they all told me they have no clue. But i know they all been hiding something behind me.

"Babe, are you really not telling me what happened? i feel like you're hiding something from me" i said while wrapping my arms around her.

"I really dont want to tell you.. but this thing is bothering me like crazy" She let go of hands and took her bag pack and opened it, She held a letter and gave it to me.

I read it and couldnt believe every single word of it, its just so rude and its really like dead letter for Trace. I dont fucking know who wrote it but i guess this is the reason that Trace asked me if i knew any friends of her.

"Holy shit! who wrote this? im going to kill that fucking person, listen Trace we will found this person, i promised" I hugged her real tight and really glad she told me this in the first place and finally didnt keep it behind my back any longer.

I really dont have a clue right now, i started to look around at school and found some familiar faces but none of them gave me an answer.

"Hey Ansel, what are you looking for?" Rosie was suddenly behind my back and i swear to god she scared me as hell.

"Oh god Rosie, you fucking scared me, nothing im just looking for some faces".

"Im sorry, oh do you need any help im really good at finding people".

"No thanks im good".

"So, you got back with Tracey?" weird she radomly asking me about Trace.

"Yeah, shes my everything i wouldnt let her go again" I look her with a smirk on my eyes.

"im so happy for you, and hoping you guys nothing but the best, okay i gotta go see you later Ans" she waving good bye and giving me this non sense wink.

I started thinking could Rosie be the one that wrote that letter to My Tracey.

-- BACK TO TRACEY'S POV: --

Even if im not in school i promised you that letter kept stuck on my mind, even if im trying to get it out, its now a part of my mind.

I had a really rough day because of that letter, But im glad Ansel already knew about this letter and willing to help me found this god damn evil mean person.

Ansel went to my house that night, make sure eveything was alright with me, he then started to cuddling with me as we watch Pretty little liars which Ansel's know its my favorites. he said i should keep my mind off and gets a bit of refreshing by watching PLL.

Its really help me i finally get that out of my fucking head for couple hours. He kissed me good bye and went home. Its kinda sad but im happy he came, The night at least get better because of him.

I fell asleep at the couch that night, and when i wake up the letter started came across my mind again and again and again.

I went to school with a messy bun and my oxford sweater which is awesome (sarcasm) and a legging of course. Ansel saw me across the hall and hugged me right away.

"Hey there, who is this beautiful lady?" he giggles and kiss me in the cheek.

"Knock it offs, im not in the mood Ans" I push away and went to my locker. He followed me and making this face like he really worried.

"Come on Trace, its still about this letter? please for a day get it out of your mind" He begging me but deep down i know he knew that i really cant get this freaking letter out of my mind.

That letter is not really such a big deal tho, but she's planning on getting Ansel, and i dont want that. He is my boyfriend and i dont want her to take my Ansel.

I walk alone to my class and then when i got to my desk, theres another letter waiting for me, and this time it had number "#2" in it. Im thinking to my self 'oh why? another hate letter? this day couldnt get any worse'.

I opened the letter and there it was a new hate letter.

"Dear Tracey Payton,

Just saw you getting miserable each days, and thats make me happy. So keep doing what you're doing, i enjoy looking at you slowly losing Ansel

A friend"

And yup thats right across my heart, i started shed a tear and wipe it off instantly so no one would see it.

-- To Be Continued --
PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE💚