Chapter 2

I suddenly get so nervous and my heart just beating faster and faster. He still caught my eye for the first 5 minutes he got in the car untill i found out that he noticed me.

"Hi, You're the girl that i bumped in this morning" He said.

"Yes i am".

Then conversation started.

"Im sorry that you didnt get the chance to introduce yourself, so you are.." He smiled and waiting for me to introduce myself.

"Im Tracey as you can see im Jared's sister, and dont worry about that" said my self blushing.

"I knew that" he smiled again.

Then jared started fake coughing and said "Ekhm someone forgot that i was here".

We both laugh and continue our conversation untill we finally arrived at home.

ANSEL'S POV:

That smile on her face is really catched my heart. Im really happy that i bumped into her this morning,it gives me the chance to know her better.

As we arrived at Jared's house, i help her out of the car. And Jared was watching me like "What the hell dude". Then me and Jared was heading to his room.

"Dude, your sister is so attractive, her smile, laugh, its just so perfect" the first thing i said when He closed the door.

"Seriously dude, Trace? you just met her" he said still in his what the hell voice.

"Incorrect, i met her in the hall this morning" im correcting Jared with his annoyed face.

"Come on... its the same thing" He annoyed. "We have to do this assembly, you love bird, and Ans seriously? my sister?".

"Ha Go get over yourself" and we're start opening our book.

BACK TO TRACY'S POV:

Is he flirting with me in the car? Gosh im so happy if he did tho. After i got into my room i started screaming to my pillow and remembering his smile, voice and smile again cause its his best featured.

---

Dinner is ready, Jared and Ansel still hasnt come out from their study corner yet. Untill i heard Jared's door opened. "Dude thanks a lot for today" Ansel's voice speaking. He walk to the door house and looking at me chillin' the sofa and said "Bye Tracy, thanks for the ride" He smiled and leave.

"JARED, your new friend are super cute" Me fangirling over him to my brother.

"Seriously? god, he just said the same thing about you, and he is an old Church friend, ans just transfered school from east high" He explained.

But all i can hear was just "he just said the same thing about you". I started screaming inside and so happy for some reasons. He notice, thinking, and bragging about me (to my brother) which is still awesome.

"Hello trace? are you there? btw he asked for your phone number and i gave it to him" Jared woke my day dreamed and make it even better.

"Thank you, finally you make me happy for once brother" said me happily proud of my brother.

--to be continue--