Chapter 10

"What is her problem? Seriously?" Chris hugged me and said she will help me found this girl.

We both sit at the corner of the cafeteria beside the window. As me and Chris talk, I watch a girl staring at me. At first i thought it was just my feeling but suddenly the girl came to us and that girl is Rosie.

Rosie: Can i talk to you for a sec (pointing directly to me)

Me: What do you want..

Rosie: Come with me and you'll find out

Chris was looking at me and goving the face "shes really the one", i feel my heart racing, is she finally going to tell the truth that she had this feeling for Ansel.

I followed her to an open class, she asked me to sit then i sit.

"For the past couple days, you must be wondering why you kept getting those hurtful letter?" in my mind i was just fuck she really did it.

"Just spill it out Rose, i knew you did it" i was just tired guessing and waiting.

"Slow down, i didnt said i was the one made it, sure i do got involve but no Trace, i didnt wrote that letter" Shes really confuse me.

"What do you mean? So who it is?".

She open the door and......

"SURPRISEEEEEEE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACEY PAYTONNN" all of my classmates were there, Ansel, Chris and Roxy. Even Jared was there. Balloon was spreading all over the place, did i mention confetti? yup it was all over my hair. I couldny help my self laugh.

"Baby im sorry, I love you, I love you, Happy birthday baby!" Ansel kissed me right infront of everyone, and all of them was just clapping and having fun.

"Trace im really sorry, I know you dont like celebration and surprise, i just dont get it why, this is one in a lifetime" Chris hugged me.

And yes, i never told everyone about my birthday, the less people know the better it was. But i was so happy yet so dissapoint at Ansel and my best friends.

to be continued...