My First And Last (Ansel Elgort)

Chaper 1

I was sleeping peacefully then i heard someone knocked on my door and yelled "GET UP TRACE, I DONT WANNA BE LATE". And yes thats my brother, Jared.

My name is Tracey, Tracey Payton. I'm 15 years old. Boyfriend record? zero and im not ashamed of it, i believed in the theory of "when the time is right, He (the one) will be there".

After taking a speed shower, i went downstairs to grab some breakfast and eat it in the car.

"If im late, you're the one should be blamed" Jared was moody by that time.

"Geez, whats the hurry?" i said.

--- at school ---

"Heard theres a new guy! he's older than us tho" said Roxy, my best friend.

"Yeah, i saw him at the hall this morning, Hottie alert! And he's with your brother" said Chrissy my other best friend.

"Great, at least now my brother got a hot friend" I said with a fake smile.

The bell is ringing, me and Chris are on our way to class then suddenly i bumped into someone. And My books and papers are all over the floor.

Then Chris whispered me with a hype on her tone and said "He's the new guy". And yes, He is hot.

"Im so sorry, here let me help you" He help me collected my papers and book.

"Thanks" i said with a little blush on my face.

"No problem, Im Ansel by the way, nice to meet you" He said with a crooked smile on his face.

"Im Tra---" then we heard someone yelled "Yo, Ansel this way" across the hall.

"I gotta go, see you when i see you" Then he left.

It was sad that i didnt got the chance to introduce my self. But i got this butterflies in my stomach, and start smiling remembering his smile again.

"Whats with the smile? you're so into him trace" said Chrissy teasing me.

School is over, and im still waiting for my brother, in the car alone with my driver, Stewart.

"What took him so long, school has been over like 30 minutes ago" me whining to Stewart.

"There he is, ms. with, i think his new friend" said stewart.

Then Jared open the car's door, and get in with his friend, and then i realized his new friend is Ansel.

-To Be Continue-