Chapter 3

That night was probably the most exciting one. I was waiting, is Ansel goint to text me or not? Just hoping he did.

I waited for hours and hours untill i lose hope and look at the clock its 1 am. I better go to sleep.

---

The next morning i woke up, the first thing i checked is my phone. None, no text or anything. Then im getting moody and dont feel like doing anything. I was 15, being dramatic is my thing.

I went downstairs and grab some food.
"Honey, whats with the grumpy face?" my mom noticed my face.

"Nothing" i said with a sad voice.

"Oh its my friend mom, Ansel, he hasnt text you yet right?" Jared said teasing me and then start laughing, when i know theres nothing funny.

"Stop it, you know thats not funny" i started angry to him.

"Hey, dont start fighting" my mom then wink at me and she's doing her "is he hot? is he hot?" face.

---

On our way to school, my phone start buzzing. When i checked its Unknown number, perhaps its him.

Text Convo:

Unknown number: This is tracey's number right?
Tracey: Yes, who is this? and how did you get my number?
UN: Im glad Jared didnt gave me ur fake number. This is Ansel, remember?
T: Ofc i remember. So whats up?
UN: Great, just wanna make sure got the right number! see you at school Trace!

"Who are you texting Trace, is it Ansel? is it Ansel?" jared's creeply smile.

"What ever you loser" I said then smile to my phone.

---

Just right after i arrived at school, the first thing i saw is Roxy and Chris standing at our usual place beside our lockers and i start waving my hand.

As i walk to them, i heard someone calling my name "Traceee!!" when i look back its Ansel, and he waved to me, so i waved back.

"Girl u better tell me whats up" Roxy said pointing to me and then Ansel, who stand across the hall with my brother.

"Did you know yesterday trace bumped in to him?" Chris said mysteriously.

"He asked my brother for my number.." i said fakingly dont care.

"WHAT?" Roxy and Chris start screaming.

I told them the details (still with my 'what so ever' face). They both shouting and hug me and of course happy for me.

So yeah, after the chat with my best girls, i better get going to my class with Chris again, cause Rox is in the different class.

---

As i waited for my brother in the car, i look at my phone and Ansel texted me.

A: Hi Trace
T: mm.. Hi!
A: whats with the "mm"?
T: Haha nothing
A: i was wondering since your brother didnt want to help me, would you go out with me?

wait.... is he just asked me out? i was freaking happy.

T: Help you with what? Of course, i'd love to :)
A: I told him yesterday to tell you i was asking you out, but he refused, anyway pick you up at 7 :)

Then my brother open the car and sit in the front sit. He then attached his ear with his earphone and listening to this metalic songs which that means "I dont want to talk right now".

I get it, so i just hold this freakingly Happiness by myself.

---To Be Continue---