Chapter 5

What did he mean? Did he mean, he don't mind being my boyfriend. I don't know what to say. I just lost any words in my head. My hand start shaking like always. but i hide it under the table. The silence of course it kills me, i need to say something.

"What do you mean.." i said really want to know what he mean.

"I wouldn't mind be your first silly" He laughed.

"To be my first, its not as easy as you think" I teased him.

He then laughed again, and said he was kidding unless i wouldnt mind for real. I started laughing too, but it suck when i know deep down my heart i really want him to be my first.

Ansel pays for dinner and he drive me back to my house. We said goodbye, and i said thank you for tonight, he even said we should do this again sometimes, and i just nodded. I hugged him and left the car.

As i got in the house, I see Jared, Trisha, Aunt Alle (Trish's mom) and of course it wouldnt be complete without my one and only mom.

mom: How was your date sweetie? why didnt you let him stay for a while, i really want to see his face.

Trish: Good one aunt anne. how is it trace? is it fancy? Amazing? or nah?

Jared: mom tell her its weird that she's dating my new best friend.

Me: Guys stop it, it was amazing, He's just amazing.

Aunt Alle: Someones in love, Anne your baby girl is in love.

We laughed and its just the perfect family time after the perfect date with Ansel. And yes my mom and aunt alle are twins, thats why their names are almost the same, Alle and Anne. And thats why me and trish looks like sister.

ANSEL'S POV:

After she left my car, all that i could think of is her and how exactly she looks like Cassandra. Because of her, Cassandra kept running in my mind.

I promised i already moved on from Cas, but our memories didnt fade. It's been 2 years and i think i already can forgive her. I kinda miss her tho. So i decided to call her at the car.

"Hi, you just reached Cassandra Young's voicemail, leave a message" and then it started beeping.

"Hey Cas, its me Ansel. Lately i've been thinking about you, i miss you. Call me back" Then i throw my phone and punch my car's steer.

Later that night, im so sleepy and rushly head to my bed, i forgot i left my phone in the car when i throw it.

The next morning its saturday, No school, the first thing i do is going to my car and took my phone, when i turned it on, Theres two voice mail.

"Hi, i called you but you didnt answer, its really nice to hear your voice again, i do miss you Ansel, I'll text you later" The first time i heard Cassandra's voice again after 2 years. I miss her so freaking much.

"Ansel, thanks for today, i miss you already, call me" Its from Tracey, my heart is sinked and i dont know what to do.

This girls gave me a dillema. I cant choose which one right now. I just met Tracey and I dont want to hurt her feelings if she knows i still have feelings for Cassandra.

Then i called Tracey first.

"Good morning sunshine! had a nice dream?" I said.

"Anseeel, u just know how to start a day! Good morning!" She said i think happily.

"Hey im sorry i didnt call you back last night, my phone is dead and im already asleep" I explained, which thats slightly half the truth.

"No problem, im just glad you call me right now" She said.

"I gotta get going, i call you later" then i hung up and scroll through my contact and press 'call Cassandra Young'.

"ANSEL!! where have you been? i missed you so much" The first thing she said when she answered.

"Lost in the thought of you, i seriously cannot stop thinking about you" I said, well Tracey also running in my mind but Cas still cover up my feelings for Tracey.

"Maybe you should come over to my house right now, i really missed you ans" She said, and i hung up, take a shower, get dressed and went to her house. Its weird that i still remember her adress.

I knocked her huge grey door and the door opened. Cassandra was there looking amazing like before, with her green eyes and crooked smile she looks at me. She is still the Cassandra that i used to know.

She hugged me, which a little awkward and asked me to come in. I didnt see her parents, and her house is a little different. The sofa change, the tv moved side and a lot of little things has change as i remembered.

"Your house changed a little huh?" I asked.

"Yes, wow you have a really good memories" she said.

"So how are you? Still with Dave, Devon or what ever his name is?".

"Im good actually Ans, you? and no, im not with Duke anymore".

"Im pretty good also, duke dave same thing".

"Its clearly different Silly, so you go with anyone Ans?".

"Been single for 2 years, thanks to you ms. cassandra".

"Im sorry" she started hold my cheek and put her lip close to mine. and said "I missed you like crazy" the kissed me real hard and i could taste her tounge touch mine. I miss her very much and her kiss, her touch and everything.

After the kiss i said i better get going and leave the house immediatly. i feel so wrong yet so right. Wrong to myself and Tracey of course But right to the deep inside me and Cassandra.

-- To be Continue --
Please if you like it Vote, Comment and Share <3