Chapter 8

After he apologize and stuff, he went home and said he call me later. So i invited Chris again to my room. Chris were giving me this creepy look like 'Seriously? Its happening again', i just nodded and laugh.

Its been a week since i can laugh and be happy like that, Im happy that Ansel apologizing. He really called me that night after Chris went home and said he was so happy to be back with me and make that promises. We both really happy.

I hung up cause i really need to go to sleep and said good night to him. Then a minute later i sleep peacefully with a smile on my face.

----

A week later me and Ansel's realationship are better than ever, he always sits with me during the break, hold my hand in the public, kiss me on my fore head, everything just went great.

I get in my class and there's a letter on my desk. Im so currious so i opened it rushly.

"Dear Tracey Payton,

You are lucky, you got him on your track again. Dont you see, he will hurt you again, and you will fall on his knees again. Be careful Trace, sooner or later he will be leaving you for a better girl, and that girl probably me.

A friend."

A friend? who would wrote this rude letter to me.

I texted Chris as soon as i put that letter on my bag. Chris took so long to respond to my text. Its because she's on Mr. Randy class (you really dont want to mess with him). But then 10 minutes later she replied.

Chris: this must be important
Tracey: It is, wait text me back when you're at bathroom.
Chris: I am in the bathroom, u must be quick.

I sent her a picture of that rude letter.

Chris: Woah, thats not me for sure
Tracey: I know that. Who do you think it is?
Chris: Lets talk about this later, im going back to class.

So the bell ring and i went to the cafetaria with Chris and Roxy as always. I told Roxy and she was giving the same reaction like Chris.

"Have you told Ansel?" Roxy said.

"Not yet, i dont want to involve him at this at all" I said.

"Clearly he's already involve missy" Chris inturuped.

So i asked them what should i do, and Chris told me to ask Ansel, if he knows any of my friends. So i did via text cause i dont really want to ask him face to face, it would be kinda weird for now.

Tracey: Babe, do you happen to know any of my friends? beside Chrissy and Roxy.
Ansel: yeah i know some of your friends, why?
Tracey: Nah just asking, who are they?
Ansel: Rodwayne and Lucas, we're on the same football team, Briana, Cindy and Misayah, from early camp, and probably Rosie, she help me once when Jared punch me.
Tracey: Wow you do know some of them, okay love you babe see you soon.
Ansel: Love you so much Trace.

So theres 4 chances. Briana, Cindy, Misayah and Rosie.

First it cant be Briana, she has a boyfriend for almost 1 year, i saw them together all the time, she is unseperatable with Joe.

Second, It cant be Cindy, she has this major crush on Rodwayne since elementary school. But she probably move on? but not a chance, i saw her trying to get attentiom infront of Rodwayne just this morning.

Third, definately not Misayah, she is so quite and probably wont talk to anyone. She always sat alone at any classes and i described her as loner, cause its a fact and i can see her enjoying that.

Fourth, I dont know Rosie as much as the other three, she's new. She help Ansel once, when im on a huge fight with Ansel, so she probably know He hurt me once. Also we're on some classes together, and she like to flirt a lot. So she could be the one who wrote me that letter.

-- To be Continued --

VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW ME!