Chapter 4

Cant decided what i should wear tonight. Is this Yellow Sun dress to much? Should i just wear tank and jeans? I'm stress out. Then someone knocked on my door, i said "Come in".

Its Trisha, my cousin. She lives in Beijing for the past 8 years. Me and her are like long lost sister. We always do things together until her father got an offer at Beijing.

"Who miss me??" She said running to me and hugged me.

"Of course i do Trish!!! Why didn't you tell you're going to America?" I said hugging her back with a surprised.

"Remember? Caitlin's wedding? i will be here for a week and I'm staying at your house" she said. Caitlin is my other cousin and yes, i forgot her wedding is on Wednesday. Then she start looking at the mess i made. "Whats with the clothes on the floor?".

"Going on a date, don't know what to wear, help clothes crisis" I said then smiling.

"OMG Trace!!! Who's the lucky guy?" She sounds so excited, then help me pick out my outfit. Then she choose this Blue crop and pair it with white high waisted short. She do my hair and my make up too (Only mascara and lip gloss).

After i got ready we have like 15 minutes to chat. I was so happy my 'sister' is back. We talk about boys, school, and everything else until my phone start to ringing. I opened and theres a text from Ansel.

"You're ready? Im waiting for you downstairs:)" Then my hand start shaking, i told my self to act cool.

"So here he come, wish me luck, finger crossed" I said to Trish who's going to peek me and Ansel from Balcony.

As i walk through the stairs, i caught he's eyes looking at me and smile. I can't stop my self blushing, and He is so cute, wearing a blue sweater which make our outfit matched.

"Wow, you look amazing, cant believe our clothes has a matching color" He said then took me to his car, and open the door for me.

"So where are we going?" as i said to make the conversation more alive.

"What are you craving for? Im craving for sushi" He said and smile (like always).

"Then sushi it is!" I said.

We talk and talk and he started play John Mayer's album and we start singing and didnt realized that we arrived. The place look so nice, i never been here before, but i think he already did. He open the car door and hold my hand. Locked the car and we're ready to go in.

"Table for two please" He said as i watch people waiting in line.

"Your name?" The waiter asked.

"Ansel" Ansel said, and i know he was thinking to put my name instead of his.

We continue our talk and he play with my hair and tell me that i look amazing for a hundred times. You know how i easily get blushed.

"Mr. Ansel, your table is ready" that waiter called us again and we walk to the table.

ANSEL'S POV:

I couldnt love this day even more. Got my perfect date and perfect place. I only been on a date two times before but never as happy as this. My heart keep telling me she's the one. But my head keep reminding me about Cassandra, My ex girlfriend. They both had the same eye color which is green that i loves. Same haircut and same beautiful smile.

Me and Cas broke up cause i found out she had an affair. She is also the reason i've been single for the past two years, cause i dont want to get my heart broken again. I know Cas probably already happy with his new boyfriend and i know im already moved on but for some reason Tracey keep reminding me of her.

We ordered a lot of foods and start laughing at each others joke and story.

"So tracey, tell me about your love life?" I asked her, She probably got a lot of boys chase after her.

"For the record, i never had a boyfriend before" She said a little frowning.

"What? a girl like you is worth to fight for" I said cheered her up.

"Nah, but i have my own love story when i was a kid" She said smile. I love when she talk about her, her bright eyes just keep me comfort while her smile and voice keep me loving every single thing about her even more.

"Tell me about it, then" i said teasing her.

BACK TO TRACEY'S POV:

He asked me about my love story when i was a kid. I'm ashamed to tell it. Its about Jesper. He's the reason i trust in love in the first place but he broke that trust. Its started when i was 8 years old. He always come to my house and always play with me. He dont went to my school, we met at a summer camp, and for a coincident, His house are located near my house.

He told me im his number one priority, which when i was eight its just like a best day of my life. He always there for me. He never leave my side until, His parent divorce and He moved with his dad i don't know where and never to return again.

No contact, no information, just left me there without a good bye. So i wonder how is he look like now. Jesper was always been my lover but wasn't my boyfriend.

It's just flashback of Jesper. I will not tell that to Ansel. So i just said "No, no its just some chilhood stuff, which is very embarassing. He Had been a lover not a boyfriend".

He laugh and said "Well if he could not be your first, i dont mind".

--- To be Continue ---