Chapter 7

Tracey: Go ahead.
Ansel: First of all, im so sorry, im so so sorry for avoiding you trace, lately theres stuff going on
T: What stuff?
A: See, i've been dealing with my past for two years, my ex girlfriend is fucking cheating on me with my best friend. It was such a horrible memories, for a sec i think im ready to go out and find somebody new, but it just make it worse, when i first saw you, i didnt even think of her, but as i get to know you more and being closer to you, your face and personality started to look exactly like her, i know its not your fault, its just that i really want to get her out of my mind but i dont know how.
T: i have enough of you, if you really liked me, you'll be forgetting your feeling for her already, you're still in love with her, and what am i to judge? im not your girlfriend or what ever, have a better life Ansel!

I throw my phone across the room, and cant hold my self cry. It just that really hurts when you thought you were special to someone, but the truth is you're not. Im relief tho, he told me the reason. Although its pretty hurts.

I just want to hide my self from the world for a bit. I feel like useless for a sec. I knocked my brother room and get in, i cried in his lap and told him everything.

"But dont get your angry at him, Its not his fault im being like this, i just get my hopes real high when suddenly my hopes fall directly to the ground" I told my brother and he totally understand.

Later that day, i asked Rox and Chris to come over. Rox cant come because she have to study, But Chris will be here in just a minute.

When Chris arrives, she hugged me and told me not to worry cause i got her and Rox.

"He is such a dramatic douche, Honey you deserve better" She told me not to think about Ansel again, which i cant for now.

"I just cant get over the fact that i fell in love with him" Well i should have know.

Then Chris turn on the tv and said "Here lets just watch some netflix, it sure will cheer you up".

ANSEL'S POV:

She hung up my phone. I totally get it. I deserve that. I felt wrong and bad for her. She dont deserve that.

Later that day, i just scrolling over my twitter and saw Tracey's tweet:

"The one came, The one stole my heart, The one tear it apart, The one left"

That tweet really says what her heart says. And i said to my self, "I came, I stole her heart, I tear it apart, I left".

I realized, She really dont deserve that so rushly get in the car and drove to her house.

Its 10 pm, and her front door is already locked, So i remembered there this back door directly to her room. I knocked and Chris opened the door.

"Who is it Chris?" i heard Tracey's voice and the she turned back and saw me, "What are you doing here? Dont you see, i had enough of you".

"I should probably go somewhere else" Chris interruped and left her room.

"Listen, I want to say im sorry" I said.

"Ansel, your sorry isnt enough" she keep her eyes away from me, "You better leave".

"I wont leave until you forgive me, Trace. Im sorry i was being a douche selfish man who only think about his feeling, more than a girl's feeling that he loves, Im sorry, Im sorry" I begging her and she finally looked into my eyes.

BACK TO TRACEY'S POV:

He said he loves me, he said he's a selfish man (which is true), and i cant help my self looked into his blue eyes.

"You love me?" I said.

"More than you know, And you can see into my eyes and can tell if im lying or not" he stand so close to me, and looked closely eye to eye.

"I trusted you Ansel, would you broke that trust again?" I felt its just like the right thing to say.

"I promised you Trace, you're the only girl i want" again he prove it by asking me to look into his eyes again.

I smiled, and he slowly hold my hip and pull me closer, I can hear his heart beat and its pounding.

He hold my cheek and said "I dont want to hurt you again" and kissed me in the lip and all over my neck.

He pushed me to my bed and we started make out, i can tell that, loves really blind you, You cant get enough of love, And for me, the truth is i cant get enough of Ansel Elgort.

-- To Be Continued --
VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE