Starlight has no comments, but Shadow does O3O

Starlight : Hello Wattpad readers! Welcome to Ask Sonic and Friends! Where we make stupid titles in the chapters -

Shadow : And none of you give a crap! :D

Starlight : True words of wisdom yet again Shadow.

Shadow : I am getting awesomer by the minute -w-

Starlight : And now you lost your wisdom.

Shadow : F*ck you -.-

Starlight : :D

Shadow : Who do we have for today?

Starlight : This is a new one. It's from _NightmareTheHedgie_. Again, awesome name :D Nightmare .... man that should have been my name T^T

Shadow : Yeah, because you've been giving everyone nightmares.

Starlight : *glares at him* I am a mental schizophrenic that I believe I am also bipolar and has to be fed up with headaches and you.

Shadow : ...... Sorry.

Starlight : Seriously though. I've been a bit moody lately.

Shadow : Well have you taken a pregnancy test?

Starlight : HEY! Rude!

Shadow : What? I'm just saying ewe

Starlight : -A- lets just start already.

Shadow : Right (/ .3.)/

Ok ahem. First of all I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG, THE ULTIMATE LIFEFORM!

Shadow : No one said you were (/ •w•)/

Starlight : Oooh! XD

Shadow : Next ._.

Starlight : Right :3

Second, Shadow the Hedgehog can kill me for saying the first one. (-_- tsk I can still be alive when he killed me. Why? Cuz I do self healing even when my body is dead!)

Shadow : Well, first of all. Your admin can do self healing, so I can kill that person instead. And second of all, how can you do self healing if you're dead? You don't have any life force when you're dead, so it's actually impossible to heal yourself when a corpse.

Starlight : O.O .... Hory sheet ...

Shadow : Next ._.

Starlight : Um ... Okay then.

Third, don't say I'm crazy.

Shadow : Okay. You're not crazy. You're insane (/ ewe)/

Starlight : Damn Shadow XD You have a comment for everything!

Shadow : I know .3. Next -3-

Fourth, Shadow, can I headshot your twin sister? -brings out an Energy gun and loads it- I'm ready to shoot her if you want me too.

Starlight : GAH! OAO

Shadow : Don't shoot ._.

Starlight : Are you serious?! O3O

Shadow : Yeah. First, I have to take care of you because of Black Doom, second, I don't know how to cook, and you do, and third, the fans would hate _NightmareTheHedgie_ because if you die, there's no more Ask Sonic and Friends or any other book.

Starlight : O3O ... Hory sheet Shadow ....

Shadow : :3 Next ._.

Starlight : R-right!

And the last one Shadow ... here a chocolate chip cookie -gives him the cookie- Hope ya like it even if you're mad. And I actually don't care at all. TmT You can kill me too after I give you the cookie but still I'm gonna be alive.

Shadow : Thank you for the cookie, but again. How can you do self healing if you're dead? .3. Also, I'm not mad, and I don't care if you don't care.

Starlight : Dude! OAO

Shadow : Too much?

Starlight : I-I guess O_O'

Shadow : Eh. *eats the cookie*

Starlight : .... Goodbye readers O_O'