Just what we expected XD

Starlight : Hi people! Starlight here!

Shadow : *sigh* Its that time again. I hate this.

Starlight : Well, you know what they say Shadow. Haters gonna hate. So ... this is from cheetahgirl5561.

I'm gonna kill people. First, people, Shad is not ,and I repeat, NOT gay with Sonic. Now time for dares. Shad, I dare u to go and kick Sonic where the sun don't shine (I just hate sonic), Manic u and Star do a duet on the song Troublemaker, and for Scourge, I got something for u. *gives him Star's diary*

Shadow : Yes! Finally! Someone that respects me! *kicks Sonic in the special place*

Sonic : THIS AGAIN!?!?!?! *falls to the floor*

Shadow : YES!!!!!

Starlight : O_O' ... ok ... um ... what's next?

Manic : We get to do a duet again!

Starlight : YES!!!!!!

Manic : *sings Troublemaker*

Starlight : *sings with Manic*

Shadow : Quick, Scourge, do your dare before Starlight notices.

Scourge : Wait, what's my dare?

Shadow : *gives Scourge Starlight's diary* You get to read a book.

Scourge : OAO! This is going to be better than any Playboy I have ever read. *takes the diary and reads it* ... ok ... ok ... woah.

Shadow : What? Find something good?

Scourge : She has a weak spot that will have her do anything you want her to do.

Shadow : Really? Where?

Scourge : It says that if she gets pinched in the neck, she ends up blushing and does whatever you say.

Shadow : ... you try it.

Scourge : Ok. *walks up to Starlight*

Starlight : *done singing* Oh, hey Scourge. Are we done yet?

Scourge : *pinches Starlight's neck* How about you get me a coke from the fridge first?

Starlight : *blushes* Ok. *walks to the fridge*

Shadow : OoO! It actually works!

Scourge : Awesome! XD

Starlight : *blushing and gives Scourge his coke* Here you go Scourge.

Scourge : *takes the coke* Thanks. Now say bye to the readers.

Starlight : *blushing* Good bye readers.