Guns and haunting siblings

Starlight : Hello everyone! Starlight here!

Shadow : And ... Done!

Starlight : What did you finish?

Shadow : I finished organizing my guns.

Starlight : And it took you 3 years to do so. :3

Shadow : >_>

Starlight : Anyway ... this is from cheetahgirl5561.

Hey Star, got a question for you and Shadow. First, Shadow, one thing. How many guns you got? Just curious. And Star, why do you haunt Shads? One day, he's gonna haunt you, so be careful, alright? That's all. Chaos Control *teleports away*

Starlight : How many guns do you have Shadow?

Shadow : OVER 9,000!!!!!!

Starlight : *laughing* We've been wanting to do that for a long time. XD

Shadow : Yeah. It was really my plan.

Starlight : I'll give you that Shadow. I'll give you that.

Shadow : Heh.

Starlight : Ok. And ... why do I haunt Shadow? We've actually been doing that for fun.

Shadow : It's a twin thing. Also ... I can't really "haunt" her because she can beat my ass in one Chaos Power.
Starlight : Yeah. If Shadow pisses me off too much, I end up using this chaos power that can kill on command. ^^'

Shadow : Yeah ... you don't want to piss her off. When I make fun of her, it doesn't make her pissed off. It just makes her feel awkward.

Starlight : Yeah ... -_- this is Starlight the Hedgehog! Thank you cheetahgirl5561 for your questions. Sayonara!

Shadow : I literally have more than 9,000 guns.