That is EMBARRASSING!!!!!!

Starlight : Konnichiwa readers! Starlight here!

Shadow : And Shadow -_-

Starlight : Be more happy!

Shadow : (angry) What was that?

Starlight : N ... Nothing. O_O' Anyway, this is from cheetahgirl5561.

Shadow : We seem to get a lot of questions and dares from this person.

Starlight : I just realized that. O_O' Anyway. Here it is.

OMG. Can I have one? Really need to kill my brother. No offense Shadow. Hehe. Anyway, onto the dares. Star, got 2 for you. I dare you to walk up to Sonic the faker and put your butt in his face and ask "does this skirt make my butt look big?" and then smack him in the face. Hehe.

Shadow : No, you can't have one. You can always kill your brother by stabbing him with a knife, shove his head in a running lawnmower, or poised his food. I have more ideas, but I can't go on all day.

Starlight : Wait ... I have to do what?!?!

Shadow : Pfft. Good luck.

Sonic : Hey guys!

Starlight : *blushing* I don't want to do this. -m-

Shadow : Do it. It's a dare.

Sonic : What does she have to do?

Starlight : (turns her back from Sonic and bends) *blushing mega hard* Does this skirt make my butt look big? (Quickly gets up and hugs Shadow) THAT WAS EMBARRASSING!!!!

Sonic : *blushing* Uh ... it actually doesn't.

Starlight : *still blushing and slaps Sonic across his face* It was a dare! Ignore whatever you saw!

Sonic : (rubs his face) Ow.

Starlight : *blushing* I don't like you cheetahgirl5561. -_-

Shadow : I do. She's hilarious!

Sonic : *gulps* Let's hope Scourge doesn't hear about this.