Calm down Starlight O.O

Starlight : Hey guys! Welcome back to Ask Sonic and Friends!

Shadow : Where we do all the crap you guys tell us and we don't even get paid!

Starlight : ..... *slowly claps* Bravo Shadow ....

Shadow : Thank you 030

Starlight : Anyways, here is .... god -

Shadow : FUUUUUUUUUUUUU - actually we haven't heard from this person in a while O3O

Starlight : Oh yeah .... weird. From godzilla343

Alright, Shadow, kill Maria and fight my OC Death stronger than every single powerful monster thee is even you emo.

Shadow : EXCUSE ME?!?!

Starlight : Okay, I know this person has hated on Shadow a lot, but THIS! ... Oh god ... THIS IS THE MOST .... *screams*

Shadow : Woah! What the heck?!

Starlight : I'm sorry, but this ... THIS IS WHERE YOU DRAW THE LINE!!! This dare bothers me not only because they asked you to kill Maria, but because this person's OC lacks of creativity.

Shadow : ..... Ooh OAO I'm gonna .... walk away for my life now.

Starlight : I mean ... COME ON!!! Your OC is stronger than every single powerful monster there is?!?! HELLO?!?!?! Ever heard of TOO MUCH?!?! If you have too much power, that power will soon vanish away and disappear! EVER HEARD OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE?!?!?! UGH!! I'm sorry, I'm just really mad about this type of dare. And besides! Tell me how this OC is going to fight someone if they're too strong? Huh? I mean, when I fight, I give it a fair deal. I win some, I lose some. EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE! And Shadow is dared to kill Maria?!?!?! MARIA ALREADY DIED AND YOU WANT HER TO DIE AGAIN?!?! I swear! That is just mean!! And sure, Shadow looks emo. BUT IF YOU CALL MY TWIN BROTHER EMO, YOU CALL ME A GOTH!! I'd like to see another dare from you and see what you reply with! ......

Shadow : O.O ..... That .... was so ... amazing ...

Starlight : *takes a deep breath* I feel better now. I'm sorry godzilla343 for my outburst. I had to let something out of my mouth.

Shadow : .... And now that you did ... I don't have to do the dare, do I?

Starlight : Obviously not. *sigh* I'm going to take a nap. Goodbye readers.