Preview

PLEASE READ:

AT LEAST SKIM

First off- This book used to be His Greatest Mistake, but My Greatest Treasure. But I thought that was too wordy so it is now The Rejected Luna.

Anyway.....

I have been told that this story (and my others) are cliché. Ok....... SO WHAT??

I know that people get mad that the girl isn't the 'superhero badass chick who is sassy and a bitch to everyone' but I'm not sorry. That is how I made her.

People aren't strong all the time. And girls are more emotional (psychologically it's true) so yes my girl characters are more emotional. THIS IS NOT REALISTIC ALL THE TIME! I MEAN SERIOUSLY IT'S A BOOK ABOUT WEREWOLVES.

And I know I'm going to get a lot of crap for this whole thing but I DON'T CARE!!

Seriously! No one is forcing you to read this. If you don't like it don't read it! I am going to be deleting every hateful and disrespectful comment.

I am a woman and I feel like these characters are apart of me. I have been through mental abuse, I have been bullied, I have had major depression, I have tried to kill myself multiple times, and I also have graduated with my associates at 16. So I don't need anyone's crap.

Now, I don't want that to sound like I'm a bitch. I try not to be, but I'm kinda fed up. I would love if you would read this, and if you don't like it just simply don't read it anymore, and if you have positive constructive criticism, I would love it.

(Of course, I would love votes and more comments, but I'm not going to say VOTE and COMMENT)

So thank you, and enjoy!

ALSO THIS IS ONLY A PREVIEW OF THIS BOOK AS I HAVE A CONTRACT WITH DREAME.

You can go and read it on Dreame, for a small fee.