Alternate Ending

A/N--

Surprise!!!! Here you go, she lives in this version!

17 years later-

I can't believe that I am holding my grandbaby. I can't believe that I am a grandma. Xavier and his mate, Clove, just had their first child which is a girl. Unfortunately, she won't be able to take over as Alpha but we don't love her any differently. Her name is Rosaline.

"Ya know, I still remember when you were this small." I looked up at Xavier.

"Mooomm." He groaned.

"Oooh, Mrs. Black! Tell me more about when he was a kid! I love hearing stories." Clove is a sweet girl. Who unfortunately met Xav when he was kissing another girl. I kept telling him that he needed to not go out with girls that weren't his mate, but he didn't listen to me.

"Please dear, how many times do I have to tell you to call me Ash, or mom." I chuckled. "And when he was three he never wanted to wear his pants he always would run away from me or Trey when we tried to put them on him." Hunter growled at the mention of Trey.

He never did get over his jealousy of Trey. But right now us four were all in the hospital room, taking turns holding Rosaline.

"Mom. I think that's enough."

"No, dear I really like these stories of you. They make you even more adorable."

Hunter and I said our goodbyes and went to the twins. We decided that after them we had enough kids. The twins had found their mates, and Ember's happens to be the heir of Trey's pack. I am going to miss her a lot. She is moving this weekend, but she needs to be with her mate.

Hunter and the boys did plenty of threatening on their own. However, they all know they have nothing on me if something were to happen to my babies. Ronan's mate was a nice girl, and he was smart unlike his brother and waited for her, which made her the happiest girl in the world.

All of my babies were growing up and I loved to watch them grow, but I am sad to see them leave. They all have their own houses and Hunter and I are alone in the house once again, which he doesn't seem to mind.

"What are you thinking about babe?" He entwined our hands and kissed the back of mine.

"How absolutely perfect my life is right now. I have you and the kids and now a grandbaby. I can't believe how lucky I got."

"I can't believe how lucky I got with a mate like you. I love you, Ash."

"I love you too." We kissed each other.

"Ewwww!" The twins chorused.

"Hey, this is how you two were made." Hunter said. I lightly hit his arm.

"And I'm pretty sure I have caught both of you in similar situations with your mates." I said.

"What? My little princess has done what with her mate?"

"Oh hush Hunter. She has a mate now and she is going to do things. Now stop your babbling."

He grumbled. I love how perfect everything is right now. I hope it will stay this way. No stalkers, no rejections, and no others interfering.